Calling all TX owners

I've checked here and over at sector 3 but there doesn't seem to be many ffb settings about since the latest big update. Would you mind sticking your up to date ffb and control panel settings in here please. Cheers

What do you like to change?
Well I'm having issues in corners with the steering is too heavy. I don't understand the difference between force feedback intensity and steering force intensity. I'm a bit confused about min ffb settings and vertical and lateral. Some people with T300 are having spring and damper on 100 in control panel and I'm not sure whether to leave steering rack on 100 default. That's about it lol

I'm running with my posted settings and changing individual cars ffb multiplier if they feel too heavy.
The GT3 cars and WTCC seem fine to me but the silhoeutte series are stupidly heavy.
Have you checked out the descriptions in the sector 3 faq?

I must admit that its all a bit voodoo to get it feeling just peachy but when you do...
Thanks Simon, it was actually your settings I'm having issues with. I'm clipping going through corners and I'm not sure if having spring and damper are supposed to be used. I read somewhere that they are canned effects that's why most people just use the top two settings only in control panel. I'll have a look at the sector 3 link thanks for that.

The only reall difference on the ffb settings I have in the thrustmaster panel is I've turned down the overall force to 65 from 75.
They seem to have overhauled the FAQ and now the FFB stuff is here!

FFBI is overall strength
SFI is forces generated from cornering

Last edited:
I've checked here and over at sector 3 but there doesn't seem to be many ffb settings about since the latest big update. Would you mind sticking your up to date ffb and control panel settings in here please. Cheers
I started with a new profile for my TX and didn't have to change anything from the default other than overall strength (salt to taste), feels good to me!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back