Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)

BTW there are a lot of people posting about having problems pre-loading this for the weekend. I had problems too but it seems that if you use Steam's BETA UI it won't work, if you switch back to the old UI it pre-loads just fine. Opting out of the BETA UI takes seconds so its worth doing just to give this a try as you can reload the BETA UI later.

what i say its cheap and ppl who use such thinks have a verry small to non existend D... , these guys are one of the main reason why i dont play
shooters anymore. the only game i cant stop is TC:E but that i play barly lately too as this bloody bastards keep updating there **** for this too :/

I'm still having fun with MW2 :D
mw2.jpg

As a long time, well 1½y with COD:MW2 i quitted.. The reason: i don't enjoy running like headless chicken and doing close quarter combat without any team work or strategy. Having team mates that are willing to sabotage you to get the kills themselves, having unstobbable killing machines glitching the hell out.. Basically, too immature for me. QSniping was the last straw, i mean, come on, how out of this world do want to go? Snipers running like UMP5+silencer guys spawnkilling and run&gunning..

I switched to BattleField.. After that switch i find it hard to make simracing my top sport, currently i'm using BF: Play4Free which is like faster BF2//BF BC2 and huge userbase in eastern europe (my favorite kind of FPS players...good trolls that do their job without asking...) and 50/50 based between teamwork and K/D. Only team win counts for a win, K/D is just for bragging... Smaller maps than regular BF, vehicles, lo system requirements so everyone can run it on max (well, medium takes away certain fuzzy effect.. ), real classes instead of weapon based system, snipers are freaking snipers, CQC classes separately.. And not BF3 which i consider a bonus (BF3 sucks.. it's pretty but stupid..).. But like all F4P, it ain't free... Be prepared to put 20€ in to this game... That's the minimum to be competitive.

I find a lot of similarities with this and CS1.6/DOD allthough totally different gamestyles but i can use tactics/strategy again (more DOD than CS)... Aiming for 10 seconds for a headshot 300m away, counting bulletdrop to equation, firing my souped up M95, that's what i call sniping. Running around gunning everything that moves racking up kills and capturing flags and knowing that no matter if i kill 100 enemies, it doesn't count for victory since enemy controls the map... And i excel in team based games so i found this to be my gametype.

Then again, if i need for brainless mayhem, i'll fire up TF2:MWM.... Now that's frantic fun..MW2 just makes me want to strangle someone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back