• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Calibra DTM @ Donington - Sunday 16 June 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by Craig Dunkley, Jun 6, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 16-06-19
  1. pattikins

pattikins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +203
    I'm at a loss as to why I didn't have any issues. I've had lots of slow downs in AC, so much so that I tend to associate a silky smooth frame-rate in VR with the absence of stuttering, even though I'm running @ 45fps x asw. I did run the game several times before the evening session, maybe that helped?

2. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    I have just completed some more testing, I was shocked with the results ..

I have a 1070Ti ...with just the one car I was getting 66 FPS (terrible) I added more cars and at one point I was down to 52 FPS (shocking) Now I tried a Kunos car at Donington and was getting 140 FPS ..so I guess the car needs a lot more optimization or something ..size 12 up its rear end. But to be fair the Author did warn us ...I just missed that bit :(

• Beer Beer x 2
  3. elisuko89

elisuko89
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everyone, very good race. It is my first race in racedepartment and I am happy with my result. . On the other hand, it is just what I was looking for, respectful people with whom to compete and have fun. Regarding the race, little to say, very calm, few frights and few mistakes on my part. my rhythm was sometimes below the rest and I decided to raise my foot and let those who were behind me faster move forward. a ninth and tenth place for my first race that I knew to glory. apologize if I was wrong in some haul but in general I think I behave correctly. Nice to meet you and I hope to see you in the next thank you very much.

• Beer Beer x 2
  4. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    You are always welcome my friend ...The AC Racing Club always has open arms, hope to see you again soon :thumbsup:

5. Ronnie Böhme

Ronnie Böhme
    UTC +2 Premium

Ratings:
    +283
    No worries mate :) and of course appology accepted :thumbsup:.
    I was just sad we couldn't fight some more in race 2 :cry:. When I saw your "little mistake" I've tried to go wide on corner entry to make an undercut on exit. Litte did I ecpect you to hit @Henri Sinik and park your car right in front of me :roflmao:. The pileup caused me a lot of aero damage so the rest of the race the car was ... quite interesting to drive :O_o::D

@Craig Dunkley Sorry to hear that this mod seems to cause some MP trouble. Anyway, thanks for organizing all those great events. I really enjoy the diversity of the Sunday races.

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  6. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    Thankfully there are plenty of other mods :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ronnie Böhme

Ronnie Böhme
    UTC +2 Premium

Ratings:
    +283
    Big SORRY @Knut Mattheisen for the hit in the last chicane. I was trying to avoid it but it was already too late. Very nice battle up to that moment though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium

Ratings:
    +787
    The 3 90's DTM cars from Kunos would also be good fun on a track like this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Raresch

Raresch
    Premium

Ratings:
    +124
    But not in combination with this one, because paddle shifter will be faster that H shifter.

10. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    Indeed they would ..I will use them in the near future :thumbsup:

11. Knut Mattheisen

Knut Mattheisen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    Everything fine Ronny..
    That's racing ;)

• Beer Beer x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.