AC Calibra DTM @ Donington - Sunday 16 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the race guys really enjoyed it. And thanks as always Craig for putting these super combos together and your time .

Han can't believe you got me in the 2nd race. Was spending more time looking in my mirrors at you knowing it was inevitable. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the race guys really enjoyed it. And thanks as always Craig for putting these super combos together and your time .

Han can't believe you got me in the 2nd race. Was spending more time looking in my mirrors at you knowing it was inevitable. :thumbsup:
@GEO147 I really enjoyed our little battle. It is so nice to have competitors that are equal. I would like KUNOS to develop a rating system for AC but I guess they will only focus on ACC from now on.

I really enjoyed that battle with you in the 2nd race, Henri!

Here's a lap of us side by side for most of the time, followed by an onboard of my fastest racelap, which was a 1:04.9

Thanks for tonight 's race @Craig Dunkley:) , simply love this track and car (...ish, see TLDR below), and fantastic, fair racing by all.

The first corner accident, 2nd lap... my sincere apologies to @Henri Sinik and @Ronnie Böhme, I got a good run at Ronnie out of the chicane for the inside into T1 but was too on the edge (aka f***ed up) and touched Henri, Ronnie couldn't avoid me and armageddon followed, so sorry to all of you caught up in my mistake.:(

----------------------------
The TLDR is: I had screen stutter near the end of the 1st race and it gradually got worse, so bad that in 2nd race I was letting people go by at the end 'cos it was so bad around other cars - but when there weren't many in view, it reduced considerably:O_o::O_o::poop: I won't use this car again until I can figure out why.

Started a few days ago, the more I used it, the worse the screen stutter got (on pc and server).
- Uninstalled then reinstalled the car, all fine, then the same build-up happened again... the more I used it the worse it got, so bad it would be a complete screen freeze racing with just 4 AI cars.
- Tried other cars (both mods and AC) on the same track, no problem at all.
- For the first time, I downloaded Content Manager, it says there is a log file problem with the Opel DTM, which it shows here http://i.imgur.com/6Y7hr0g.png , do I want to fix it? clicked yes, then CM warned I won't be able to join server due to server cars not having the fix.
- Tried joining server anyway (using CM) for practice over the last two days, and worked no problem.
- Because I'm not used to CM yet, I joined the server tonight by not using CM, and the problem started all over again.

Totally flummoxed:confused: PC is not the dog's danglies, but upgraded recently and copes with most AC stuff at high settings, will post dxdiag if anyone wants to steam in.

I wonder ....I came out of race one because my screen kept freezing, at one point my screen was frozen for about 5 seconds, but the car remained in the same place on its return, problem was you were not expecting it, so you can not just pick up where you left off.

I am not saying it is the car, but I do wonder?

Second race just a few stutters but nothing big ....it is why I moved to the left when you was behind me, my leg was doing ok, but I was worried about the stutters..

Anyway, had some fun and a few battles although I did not get to close to anybody.

Congrads to the podiums, great driving :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

and congrads to all the drivers that finished :thumbsup: ..hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

I wonder ....I came out of race one because my screen kept freezing, at one point my screen was frozen for about 5 seconds, but the car remained in the same place on its return, problem was you were not expecting it, so you can not just pick up where you left off.

I am not saying it is the car, but I do wonder?

Second race just a few stutters but nothing big ....it is why I moved to the left when you was behind me, my leg was doing ok, but I was worried about the stutters..

Anyway, had some fun and a few battles although I did not get to close to anybody.

Congrads to the podiums, great driving :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

and congrads to all the drivers that finished :thumbsup: ..hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:
I've been trying to find it since we finished tonight Craig - there is a thread out there.... can't find it in my history for some reason - but it was a link in CM to a website that tells of the log file building-up, enough to slow game play.

Last edited:
First race was a stutter fest for me but 2nd race was fine. Really enjoyed it. I had 3 days racing this weekend :cool:

My gf was on the phone before the race and when I said I had to go because it was getting close she asked "if you miss the start will you be able to catch up?" :laugh:

I really enjoyed that battle with you in the 2nd race, Henri!

Here's a lap of us side by side for most of the time, followed by an onboard of my fastest racelap, which was a 1:04.9
Great racing both! Very clean and respectful. Impressive to see that both of you are able to maintain high velocity while driving different lines!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back