Calabogie Motorsports Park

Tracks Calabogie Motorsports Park 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great track layout.
When starting a quick race with Ai my CPU usage is over 99%
I have a high end computer and this doesn't happen with any other tracks.
I do not see a start/finish line or start lights.
Thanks for your hard work!

I wasn't going to post it in here as it is not the same track at all but whatever.... An official ground lidar scanned (laser scanned) version will be released by me fairly soon.

And by official I mean the track had me build it. Not official kunos content.

This is awesome! I was just about to try to upload my RTB files so someone else could finish my work. This looks way better. Any chance you can add cones? Almost all videos of the track have cones in it and when I raced there last year they still had cones up.

Also when done, please post here. I will update my first post to point to yours.

This is awesome! I was just about to try to upload my RTB files so someone else could finish my work. This looks way better. Any chance you can add cones? Almost all videos of the track have cones in it and when I raced there last year they still had cones up.

Also when done, please post here. I will update my first post to point to yours.
Yeah I was going to ask at some point if this resource could be changed as I plan to not only use the same name but also release at the same version number of 0.8.

And yes I'll be adding cones to mark off the alternate layouts. I won't have them be physical though due to them often getting stuck under cars in AC which can send you unrealistically flying off track and sometimes into lower earth orbit.

The full and east layouts will be available on initial release and I might open up the small west circuit in a later update.

I don't know exactly when it will be released but I will give you a heads up when I know for sure. They want to put a promotional video together before it is released to the public.

Yeah I was going to ask at some point if this resource could be changed as I plan to not only use the same name but also release at the same version number of 0.8.

And yes I'll be adding cones to mark off the alternate layouts. I won't have them be physical though due to them often getting stuck under cars in AC which can send you unrealistically flying off track and sometimes into lower earth orbit.

The full and east layouts will be available on initial release and I might open up the small west circuit in a later update.

I don't know exactly when it will be released but I will give you a heads up when I know for sure. They want to put a promotional video together before it is released to the public.

Cool. Also turn in, apex and track out cones please. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back