Buying computer help

Im have an idea on the moniters but im just not to computer savy.So im about to start building a iracing setup but i need to know what is a good not cheap but affordable triple screen capable computer that will run the game smoothly thank you.Please dont blast me for this but could you please explain what each peace or what your naming means cause i have no idea what it means when you post a bunch of computer terms and numbers im not a computer expert one please any help helps thank you.

I would be glad to assist you in the process of getting a new computer, need a couple of pieces of info

1) What is your budget (absolute max)
2) What parts do you need (i.e can you reuse any of your existing parts(case, optical drives, keyboard etc)
3) Other than gaming, are there any other high end tasks you will need to do with it?
4) Can you build it or are you set on a prebuilt

With that info I would be much better off in giving you assistance

i thank you very much for the help i really have no existing parts except power supply and im gonna make customize the stock dell shell i have but my budget is around 750-800 would like to if possible do alot cheaper but not sure if possible but its just for games iracing so nothing else sorry for not using periods

openboxtable_bottomright.gif
pixel-clr.gif

pixel-clr.gif
pixel-clr.gif
In Stock, Usually Ships within 24 Hours
Original Price:
Instant Savings:
Price:​
$24.99
- $4.00
$20.99​
pixel-clr.gif
pixel-clr.gif
pixel-clr.gif
pixel-clr.gif
pixel-clr.gif
pixel-clr.gif
pixel-clr.gif
In Stock, Usually Ships within 24 Hours
Original Price:
Instant Savings:
Price:​
$59.99
- $10.00
$49.99​
pixel-clr.gif
$10.00 Mail-in Rebate
pixel-clr.gif
pixel-clr.gif
pixel-clr.gif
DOSE THIS LOOK LIKE A GOOD ENOUGH SET UP TO YOU PLEASE LEAVE YOUR OPINION IF U THINK THERES STUFF THATS NOT NEEDED I JUST WENT THROUGH DID SOME READING AND THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING SO​

You said you already have a power supply... what make/model is it? Most importantly, how many watts is it? If it's from a Dell as you seem to be saying, you're almost certainly going to have to get a new one. The 5850 is somewhat outdated and $220 is way too much for one, but aside from that you're on the right track.

Right now for the money you might be better off going with the Intel i5 2500 with a decent motherboard over the AMD you have chosen. The i5 seems to be a lot more overclocking friendly and is a bit more powerful.

I would only consider a Phenom II right now with a VERY cheap motherboard for a low cost PC,

as for the non-K 2500,
it can be easily overclocked to 3.8GHz and some more while running with less threads (turbo), I think in most cases that's more than enough... but with good cooling you can run a 2500k as high as 4.8GHz in many cases.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back