ButtKicker Gamer PLUS Haptic Transducer and HaptiConnect Software Review

I can’t imagine what it would be like to sim race without tactile seat feedback anymore.

Tire slip, road bumps, suspension geometry, gearshift jolts, wheel spin, engine, rpm, tire patch slip and much more. It’s simply perfect when running through the free Simhub software.

I love my 200$ Buttkicker 2 connected to a Playseat.

I can’t believe even some famous simmers aren’t aware of this game changer.

Just feeling tires lock up under braking through your seat, is worth the price alone.

Last edited:
It´s exactly how @gold333 describes it, the wheel slip information is really worth the hassle.
It´s like FFB for the butt.

I can drive the sim car the same way as I drive my real car relying on tactile clues.

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
hi, great to hear you, I have just purchased buttkicker plus and also have the playseat.

My experience is so far okay, however the haptics feedback doesnt differentiate b/w music/engine sounds/acceleration etc in ACC - its sort of a constant uniform feedback. I have tried to tweak settings in their haptic software but not much luck.

Which software are you using, and can you guide me on the best amp settings for racing sims?
Where have you installed it on the playseat?
thanks!

I can’t imagine what it would be like to sim race without tactile seat feedback anymore.

Tire slip, road bumps, suspension geometry, gearshift jolts, wheel spin, engine, rpm, tire patch slip and much more. It’s simply perfect when running through the free Simhub software.

I love my 200$ Buttkicker 2 connected to a Playseat.

I can’t believe even some famous simmers aren’t aware of this game changer.

Just feeling tires lock up under braking through your seat, is worth the price alone.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back