Tracks Building the track i work at, HELP with Shadow Anomaly I can't reproduce.

Hi all,

This is my first post. I work at a private track and have been tasked with updating the geometry of our new buildings added on property. I have given the track to a couple employees and members and they all get a strange shadow anomaly on the buildings that i don't get and can't reproduce at home working on the project. Content Manager is a requirement as i have used GrassFX, so everyone is running that and the latest free CSP. I cannot for the life of me set my machine to reproduce these anomalies. The screenshot below is from a co-worker who has almost the exact setup I do: Content Manager paid version, CSP, SOL, 10am lighting set. I have dug around just about everywhere.

Screenshots from video sent to me:
1Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

And Here is What the same track looks like on my machine:

2023-07-10 160025.png

If anyone can point me in the direction of what might be causing this on the other people's machines, I would be so grateful, as I've spent so much time reading forums, reddit posts, comments ect......i'm at a loss

I've tried setting my weather to default, PPfilter to default, still looks like this.

THANKS!!

Last edited:
It looks like the building exterior walls aren't set to cast shadows but the interior ceiling is. I'm not sure how that would end up different between AC installs, since the property is normally set in the kn5. Maybe a track ext_config difference?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.