Build v0.7 Pre-release thread

I disagree :p
vemp_1002_06_o%2Bc4_corvette_zr_1%2Bfront_right.jpg

corp_0703_01_z%2Bbrilliant_white_1992_corvette_ZR1%2Brear.jpg
1991_zr1_corvette_3_front_quarter.jpg

88-Chevy-Corvette-DV-11-M-02.jpg
I rest my case - thank you! Seriously though, it looks too much like a Firebird or Camaro from the 80's for my liking. The C4 didn't measure up very well in other ways either. It's best attribute is low resale making it affordable for more people but, hey, it's still a Vette and that's not a bad thing in my book.

RaceNut, you talk about thirdgen Firebirds and Camaros as if they look bad!
Quite the contrary.
stans3rdgen.jpg

Here is a vid of this Camaro:

Proper racing Camaro:
ChevroletIROCZ1987Mid-OhioBudPruett.jpg

And look at the tires on this Firebird. :p
TransAm.jpg

Need some of this in AC!
Please don't misunderstand - it's not a knock against the Fire Bird and Camaro. The Corvette is supposed to be in another league, a Supercar. The rest of the versions had so much more character than the C4 but, that's just my opinion.

I have owned Camaros, Chevelles, Monte Carlos, El Camino's and more but, the Corvette was the Ultimate car on my wishlist at one time and it still holds a Special Place in my automotive dreams today.

Darn, ahah I thought it may have come from Kunos.
I wonder if we'll get any other cars apart from the 12C GT3
Maybe while they were laserscanning, they got the lasers backwards and accidentally scanned the laserscanner car (it's a Peugeot Partner, I think? Possible they just rent a van locally though) so instead of the German GP circuit they'll release that.

Mclaren coming is kinda meh to me, tho it's nice to get more gt3 cars to compete against. Only car I'm waiting at this point is 458 gt2.
I'm more interested to see what bugfixes, maybe features and all kind of small things we get.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.