Build v0.7 Pre-release thread

C7 is growing on me the more I see of it...

The trouble is the C2, C3, C4, and C5 were all iconic cars for me so it has a huge amount to live up to.
(C1 and C6 aren't bad, just less distinct from their peers)

2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-C7-Stingray-gallery-1-1024x682.jpg

If someone wants to make this happen in AC I'm all for it, anyway.
What about the C7.R???? :D

So have we had any clues to what's coming in the update?
They didn't tease any cars last time and we ended up with a load of updates instead. I'm thinking this will be the same.... :cautious:

Also worried about the lack of content coming our way. We need more tracks, wayyyyyyyy more tracks. What we have now just will not do for a full release.

So have we had any clues to what's coming in the update?
They didn't tease any cars last time and we ended up with a load of updates instead. I'm thinking this will be the same.... :cautious:

Also worried about the lack of content coming our way. We need more tracks, wayyyyyyyy more tracks. What we have now just will not do for a full release.

Well they've already announced that the 12C GT3 is in the update, but other than that with some more bug fixes, I don't see us getting anymore tracks until v1.0 when we get Spa-Francorchamps and Nurburgring GP.

But to be honest, I'm happy that they're focussing on fixing the current issues more than adding new content that could potentially create more problems.

In time, all will come... And it will be glorious. Personally I am pretty much wetting myself at the thought of being able to have multiplayer races around a laserscanned Spa, it's going to be absolutely immense!

C7 is growing on me the more I see of it...

The trouble is the C2, C3, C4, and C5 were all iconic cars for me so it has a huge amount to live up to.
(C1 and C6 aren't bad, just less distinct from their peers)

2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-C7-Stingray-gallery-1-1024x682.jpg

If someone wants to make this happen in AC I'm all for it, anyway.
Sorry but, the C4 is the "Ugly Duckling" of the Corvette series for me. They can be purchased quite reasonably though. The C6 was my favorite but, I am really liking the C7 now. Of course, the classic's are always going to be "Cool".

I see this is a Corvette thread now.
On a more series note, the C7 NEEDS to happen in AC at some point. With all those GT cars, it would be like a full F1 grid without Ferrari.

Also, concerning the vote: When I hear Chevrolet, I just think: "I don't care about Muscle Cars or that stupid Daewo Matiz they sell us in Europe. Also the Camaro is the only car in GSC2013 that drives like a** because it probably does so in the real world, too."
Only when someone says Corvette, I think: "Oh hey, this is made by Chevrolet, and still it is awesome."
So I would vote for a recent Corvette immediately. Chevrolet without the guarantee that it is a Corvette and only a Corvette(C6 or C7) we are talking about? Not so much.

Pic related, this is what Chevrolet looks like in Europe.
chevrolet-matiz-che_mat_05_5t_1.jpg

There are only 2 more tracks (Ring GP and Trento) and 2 more variations (Silverstone National, Monza Oval) included in V1.0. Spa will be "sometime" after.

And the AC Facebook just announced the McLaren GT3 is in Friday's update.

Spa is on their website and listed as to be released when ready. The initial "we'll release it after v1.0" was stated when the v1.0 release was scheduled for 2013. So, I think there is a chance we may see it with 1.0 now that won't be until late March/early April at the soonest.

• Deleted member 151827

Spa is on their website and listed as to be released when ready. The initial "we'll release it after v1.0" was stated when the v1.0 release was scheduled for 2013. So, I think there is a chance we may see it with 1.0 now that won't be until late March/early April at the soonest.
Ah Yes....Spa! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea