BTCC13 V.1

Cars BTCC13 V.1 2015-01-31

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi all,

I'm a little confused to why my race 07 along with a 2013 BTCC mod has suddenly started crashing.
Its really frustrating and so far i have spent hours reloading the game along with addons and removing mods.

I have tried both windows 7 64bit and windows 10 operating systems with all updates through windows
I have steam platform
with Race 07, GT Legends, GT Power expansion, GTR Evolution, Race 07 formula raceroom add on, Andy Priaulx crowne plaza, Race injection, Race on, Race Caterham, Race the WTCC game, Raceroom experience, The retro experience, The retro expansion, STCC 2, STCC the game and WTCC 2010 pack.

The 2013 BTCC mod can be downloaded from 2 sites, both have been installed with no other addons or mods etc and only installed 1 at a time.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/btcc13-v-1.5056/
http://albersf1.wix.com/af1modding#!/component_14104

Both end up with either crash mini dump files and returning to desktop, or the game will crash and then return to desktop with windows searching for errors.

i had this mod installed few months back and all was working spot on, and i had many other mods working at the same time.

I have seen some people saying to delete the audi and the vw, tried and still came up with the same errors.

Any help would be great guys, old game but still the best in my opinion.

Thanks Richard

Double check that you actually have the Andy Priaulx stuff installed (especially the Vectra).
The Steam version of the addon is broken last time I checked, and doesn't actually install anything, I had to hunt them down on Piratebay. :(

Hi, i have just checked and cannot find it anywhere installed. steam said it has been installed but nothing in race 07 folder. No VV cars at all in any of the folders. Cant seem to find it on any other site either..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back