AC BTCC Winter Testing @ Oran Park - Sunday 13th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What an absolute blast, loved that, 1st race I've no idea how I went from last to 3rd.... but I'll take it :laugh:

2nd race was awesome, soooo close - will check the replay but leading was intense against a Volvo; couple of nudges then a big one, facing the wrong way and quit - no blame on the other driver as far as I'm concerned, I was missing brake points 'cos of a runny eye (yeh, bad excuse :laugh: ), made worse trying to wipe it with a sweaty glove, doh. Quit at that point 'cos I was pointing the wrong way and would have prob hit someone trying to re-join.

Thanks to all, great racing on a very difficult track.

Couple of thoughts: The bimmer (imo) couldn't go near a kerb (the big one on exit through the bridge in particular), whereas the fwd could smash them in comparison. So sadly, as much as I love the BMW, it'll be fwd next time:(

Great fun. John it was I who bumbed you in race 2. We had a great battle going. I waited for you but you had dropped out.

My first win and second place finishes!

Thanks for setting this up Brian. Great racing all.
Congrats on the win Pat, you were definitely on it! :thumbsup: No stopping you now unfortunately :laugh: No worries about the bump, one of those things - that's the prob with the bimmer, one nudge and it's over, with fwd you can keep your foot in :p

Polite request: Does anyone have the results for Simresults.net ? I'd be very grateful if someone has the Q times and fastest race lap (per car preferably) :)

Last edited:
+1

I unfortunately sat in the pits waffling for too long and it rolled over to the next loop.
Realise now I can run future races not on loop mode to solve the sim results problem.
But anyway, I'd say you can get the logs from the server, right? After every session, a log should be saved into the dedicated folder (from my old days, I think the folder was called 'logs').

Last edited:

Cheers Dani!

Congrats to @Partick Eaton for the overall win :thumbsup:

1668463058894.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements