AC BTCC Winter Testing @ Oran Park - Sunday 13th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. This Sunday we're heading down under, for some super touring car action!!

The evening will consist of a traditional BTCC twin race format, with points given for both races. Qualy is for the first race only. Your position in race 1 determines your race 2 grid slot!

52454734850_880ab8ced8_o.jpg

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in!
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum! We are always happy to help.

All premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

Post in the forum below, with you choice of car, if you want to race. See you on track!
track!

Need a warm-up or want to start online/multiclass racing at a gentler pace? There is an MX-5 +1 multi-class every Wednesday. We also run a practice server all week for both events.

Oran-Park01.png

• Practice Server: #12 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: Race Department - Netherlands
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CET, 20:40 UTC) | 25 minutes - Sprint Race 1
  • 22:05 CET, 21:05 UTC | 25 minutes - Sprint Race 2

Cars - (Ballast/Restrictor)

• Volvo S40 BTCC - (25kg/20%)
  • BMW 320i STW BTCC - (N/A)
  • Nissan Primera BTCC - (0kg/10%)

Event details:
  • Track: Oran Park
  • Pit stop: Optional
  • Track Temps: 20C air/27C track
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel - 70%
  • Assists: Factory
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty

Useful Links:

1. B. Walsh - Volvo S40
  2. @Alfred Wayne - Nissan P11
  3. @SimApprentice21 - BMW E36
  4. @Taj Johal - BMW E36
  5. @Dani Martinez(Chechum) - Nissan P11
  6. @Fiberoptix - Volvo S40
  7. @Medilloni - BMW E36
  8. @Partick Eaton - Volvo S40
  9. @Kek700 - BMW E36
  10. @Programmer_Rich - Volvo S40
  11. ...

24 car grid

Last edited:
These are hard to ballast correctly, Volvo eats tires very much and Nissan is very fuel hungry, pros and cons for both cars. I can't say anything about BMW, haven't race it or try it ( yet ).

These are hard to ballast correctly, Volvo eats tires very much and Nissan is very fuel hungry, pros and cons for both cars. I can't say anything about BMW, haven't race it or try it ( yet ).

Sure are! The short of it, i found the volvo pretty strong everywhere. The 5 pot engine pulls like a train through 2nd 3rd, 4th. The nissan is better than the bmw at high speed corners, the bmw stronger in slow speed corners.

Brian, can you put me as provisional? I'm not sure if I'll be able to drive, last hour decision. But I'd like to join the session if I could!
So a new championship expected? A shame the collaboration with SimracingGP has ended. I've always seen that platform good for attracting people. WSS seems a good place for that too and more focused on AC. Anyway, I think RaceDepartment is big enough for that :cool:

Brian, can you put me as provisional? I'm not sure if I'll be able to drive, last hour decision. But I'd like to join the session if I could!
So a new championship expected? A shame the collaboration with SimracingGP has ended. I've always seen that platform good for attracting people. WSS seems a good place for that too and more focused on AC. Anyway, I think RaceDepartment is big enough for that :cool:

No problem Dani. Just let me know which car you want.

Yes indeed! Not sure on the platform yet. See how it goes. Might have to do something up on MS excel :coffee: :roflmao:
As far as I remember sim results will give us a race 1 and 2 result all in the one log... Can anyone remember from back in the reverse grid top 5 days?

Last edited:
No problem Dani. Just let me know which car you want.

Yes indeed! Not sure on the platform yet. See how it goes. Might have to do something up on MS excel :coffee: :roflmao:
As far as I remember sim results will give us a race 1 and 2 result all in the one log... Can anyone remember from back in the reverse grid top 5 days?
Put me the Nissan, please. If I change the car, I'll let you know. I should try and compare them.
Regarding the simresults, I think I ised that web sometimes and logs could be separated, one per session. Ping me if you need me to make sure of that.

Put me the Nissan, please. If I change the car, I'll let you know. I should try and compare them.
Regarding the simresults, I think I ised that web sometimes and logs could be separated, one per session. Ping me if you need me to make sure of that.

I've stick you down for a nissan Dani. Just let me know if you want to swap :thumbsup:

Ye I'm half sure sim results will report a twin race session. I might run a pre-test test server to test it!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back