rF2 BTCC @ Donington Park GP - Mon 12th December 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
t21zOQQ.jpg

In 2023, the British Touring Car Championship will head to Donington Park twice. Once on the traditionally used "National" Layout, and for the first time since 2002, a race on the "Grand Prix" layout. Let's see what these cars can do around this new layout and gather me some data for 2023 :inlove:

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and Discord, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password: *Available in Private Message upon signup*]
[RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM OWS
Car(s): *Note: Ole recommends buying at least the Touring Car Pack, preferably the Q2 Pack. All content from Q2 Pack will be used, and it will be cheaper to buy the full pack compared to single products!* The same goes for Q3 - At least Car Pack 2, preferably Q3 Pack! Also, Q4 - same thing.

Track: Donington Park [Single Track] or [British Track Pack] or [Q2 Pack]
Layout:
Donington Park GP
Track Temperature: 21°C
Fixed Setups: No
Start Type: Standing
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time: 13:00
Weather: (Forecast)
ABS/TC: Factory
Tyre Wear: OFF
1670350680990.png

Schedule: (EU) Monday 12th December 2022
Practice: 19:00 GMT (80 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm Up 1: 20:30 GMT (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 GMT (9 Laps)
Warm Up 2: 20:55 GMT (5 minutes) (Grid: R1 results)
Race 2: 21:00 GMT (9 Laps)
Warm Up 3: 20:20 GMT (5 minutes) (Grid: R2 results top 6 reversed)
Race 3: 21:25 GMT (9 Laps)

Tyre Rules: You MUST race on the Medium tyres. For one race you MUST use the Soft tyres. Which of the three races you choose is up to you.

Time Zone converter

INFORMATION & BASIC RULES
  • All of the standard Racing Club Rules still apply to this event.
  • Custom liveries are both allowed and encouraged! Show off your photoshop (or google) skills and turn up with a unique car colour that we will all know is you on track!
  • Discord is not mandatory, but is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Please use Push to Talk where possible.
  • Please note a new password has been added, make note that this has changed. If you are not in the Private Conversation that gives access to the password, please tag me and I can add you to it.
DRIVER LIST
  1. Jimlaad43
  2. Ruben Cerlem
  3. Michael Rudolf
  4. Roy Magnes*
  5. Paul_V
  6. groy1980
  7. Steve Le Gallez
  8. Ole Marius Myrvold*
  9. Jan Larsen
  10. joecronk
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot
  22. Free Spot
  23. Free Spot
  24. Free Spot
  25. Free Spot
  26. Free Spot
  27. Free Spot
  28. Free Spot
  29. Free Spot
SERVER IS UP

Last edited:
i will try to make this, so tired at work at the moment looking after the uk and Denmark we also are doing both versions next season, so might as well get some practice!!!

One comment if permited: being the case that we need to own old the cars of the grid, I would say to make a 1 or 2 cars grid.
I do appreciate that it's expensive to have all the cars, but the issue with saying "Let's only use two of them" is I'll get plenty more comments of people wanting to use one of the cars not being used, others saying they bought them all, why can't we use them all, and finally people saying they have other ones but not the ones specified.

In the end it's just best to say get them all because I'm the end, variety is what makes Touring Cars so great.

• Please choose 2021 config and "unrestricted" tyres on car upgrade.
Tyre Wear: OFF

Tyre Rules: You MUST race on the Medium tyres. For one race you MUST use the Soft tyres. Which of the three races you choose is up to you.

After talking to @Roy Magnes yesterday, I'll just like to point out these aspects for everyone who's racing.
2021 cars are quicker than 2022 due to having an extra level of engine mix/boost.
Tyre wear off, so we avoid the 12 minutes of driving and that's it with the tyres.
Tyre rules because it is unique for this event! :)

And sign me up as a maybe. I won't know until Monday evening if I'll be there, but better to put me up and get another name on the list :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.3%