rF2 BTCC @ Donington Park GP - Mon 12th December 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Can't promise sadly to make tonight.. my rig is actually out in my garage not the house.. im still trying to warm up the garage to plus centigrade figures at the moment. It's freezing out there. :(

Sorry, dropped my gpu previous Monday when cleaning my pc. Got no video output from it anymore and I haven't got a replacement yet.
edit* Since I am still looking at what to get I haven't got a replacement.
Altough I probably have one before the race coming Monday

Last edited:
Same tyres as last race he said... and then takes softs :O_o:
Sorry for the crash Ole, had a giant lag out of the last turn, freezed for like 2 seconds
Yeah sorry about that. I was watching the tyres on the Live Timing part and your car kept saying Softs, and I didn't want to be the only one on Hards so quickly switched with 3s to go, and then realised I was in the wrong. So apologies because I could see that you and Ole had a great fight again and it would have been nice to be in that again.

Yeah sorry about that. I was watching the tyres on the Live Timing part and your car kept saying Softs, and I didn't want to be the only one on Hards so quickly switched with 3s to go, and then realised I was in the wrong. So apologies because I could see that you and Ole had a great fight again and it would have been nice to be in that again.
No worries! The BMW on hards on this track really is a struggle. First race worked having to defend only, it was crazy tough though. Catching you guys ahead in the second was impossible. Kinda had enough of the struggle even before the freeze crash. Car was damaged afterwards and made it even worse so I gave up.
Good fun overall though, thanks for racing!

Last edited:
No worries! The BMW on hards on this track really is a struggle. First race worked having to defend only, it was crazy tough though. Catching you guys ahead in the second was impossible. Kinda had enough of the struggle even before the freeze crash. Car was damaged afterwards and made it even worse so I gave up.
Good fun overall though, thanks for racing!
If it's any consolation, it took me 7 laps to work out how to properly drive the Softs and I ended the race with a Drive Through so I didn't exactly get a massive advantage from it :laugh::whistling::mad:

I was just nowhere tonight. Did not get any feeling for the car at all during practice and qualifying, and when I spun after 3 corners of race 1 the air just left the balloon completely. Did try to change cars for race 2 and 3, but it was already a lost cause...
Hate the feeling of going through several days looking forward to races, only for them to turn out like this. Has happened too many times lately, so a break over christmas might be good for me.

Thank you for hosting :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back