rF2 BTCC @ Donington Park - Fri 23 Jun 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I need my private message for password looked on Discord I see ..nada

I dont really know how to use Discord so if someone could point me in the right direction?

ok i got it to finally get me into a session just before bed so ive only tested this a few times.

what i did was download this driver

discconect wifi/ethernet ( this is the key part)

in device manager unistall the amd card and check delete driver.

reboot windows, install the driver above, reboot again.

now reconnect wifi/Ethernet

and it seems to be working!

Doesn't look like I'll make it I get a error unable to install server mod because of missing content? I've bought all btcc cars and the track

Doesn't look like I'll make it I get a error unable to install server mod because of missing content? I've bought all btcc cars and the track
If you go to "manage content" and find the uninstalled mod in the list, it should say what you are missing in red text to the right

I have set up my regular friday evening livestream on the following link :)

Ok Roy ty I think I did that but ill look again

Update ok I did that and all the btcc cars were not checked so I checked them and tried to practice same error, sorry for the bother I dont know what to do

Update ok I did that and all the btcc cars were not checked so I checked them and tried to practice same error, sorry for the bother I dont know what to do
Did you try to download them from the "Manage Store Conten" tab? I don't remember exactly the wording, but there is one separate content tab for DLC and one for other content.

Yeah I just checked store content everything I own has a green check so I don't know.....???? I'm so mad now I don't know what to think, another rf2 thingy I guess

Deleting and then reinstall all btcc cars see what happens then

That did it I think?

1687535981231.png

Try to join the server , but have this message !!
Have anyone an idea how to solve the problem ?
Thx's

Attachments

• 1687535516757.png
    1687535516757.png
    660.4 KB · Views: 33

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements