rF2 BTCC @ Donington Park - Fri 23 Jun 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
NTxr4nl.jpg

We have been requested some racing at Donington for this week, so here we are! With the heat we are experiencing in Europe currently it feels like 3 short races are better to do than 1 or 2 longer ones, so get ready for some sprint racing!

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and Discord, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password: *Available in Private Message upon signup*]
[RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM BTCC
Car(s): Unless you want the complete collection, it is now possible to race with just the car you want to drive owned. You no longer need to open every car on the server. That means if you are a Honda fan and only ever want to drive the Honda, you do not need to purchase the other cars too to join the server.
Track: Donington Park [Single Track] or [Touring Car Pack] or [Q2 Pack]
Layout:
National
Temperature: Depends on weather
Fixed Setups: No (setups can be shared)
Start Type: Standing
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time: Day
Weather: Real Life
Forecast: Found here
ABS/TC: Factory

Schedule: (EU) Friday 23 June 2023
Practice: 19:00 UTC(20 minutes)
Qualifying 1: 19:20 UTC (5 minutes - SuperPole)
Warm Up 1: 19:25 UTC (4 minutes)
Race 1: 19:30 UTC (15 Minutes)

Qualifying 2: 19:50UTC (5 Minutes - SuperPole)
Warm Up 2: 19:55 UTC (4 minutes)
Race 2: 20:00 UTC (15 Minutes)

Qualifying 3: 20:20 UTC (5 Minutes - SuperPole)
Warm Up 3: 20:25 UTC (4 minutes)
Race 3: 20:30 UTC (15 Minutes)

DoningtonPark10National.png

INFORMATION & BASIC RULES
  • All of the standard Racing Club Rules still apply to this event.
  • Custom liveries are both allowed and encouraged! Show off your photoshop (or google) skills and turn up with a unique car colour that we will all know is you on track!
DRIVER LIST
  1. Roy Magnes
  2. Michael Rudolf
  3. Colin Peach *
  4. Jimlaad43
  5. Rcbill28
  6. ThreeLionz
  7. Hartmut2
  8. Steve Le Gallez
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
SERVER IS UP!

Are we doing any funky tyre rules or success ballast or reverse grids or anything to make the three races different?

oops, sorry. thought it would be today...
I may be able to join today. If there are enough free spots on the grid, so that I don't occupy an otherwise reserved spot, then please sign me up!

Last edited:
urrghhh im so pissed at the crappy GAME, simply doesn't work, done a full uninstall, delete any remaining files reinstalled, using old drivers from November 2022 still nothing

i give up

Yes please :)

Bring it on :D

@Colin Peach - your wish of track has been granted :D

sign me up!!

Yes please

Yes please sign me up

I'll be in please!

Sign me up please

I'm in please

urrghhh im so pissed at the crappy GAME, simply doesn't work, done a full uninstall, delete any remaining files reinstalled, using old drivers from November 2022 still nothing

i give up

All in. Including @Colin Peach with an asterix.

But you are correct. There's no fix to the AMD issue.

Hi Dennis, great combo, cant join you yet, looking at the rFactor 2 Store i have a lot of catching up to do.

It's lovely do see you back Craig! (even though I was busy with the rally games back when you ran rF2 races!).
Spend some time with the rF2 store, so you don't end up buying loads of the same content numerous times. There's some funky bundles there.

If you don't want to spend much money, you only need to own one car in a race to race (as long as you own the track). So if you hate all BTCC cars except the Opel, then you can buy just that and race against the cars you don't own :)
Just be aware, if you then end up buying the whole BTCC pack, then you won't get any price off for owning content already.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.