BTCC Civic wip

Steering wheel was rhd, but i changed it to lhd so there would be no problems with dirt/rain screen.
Someone posted on nogrip that there might be problem with rhd not clearing dirt/rain screen properly, so i thought just to be on the safe side, lhd it is.

It's either lhd and no problems or rhd with dirt/rain screen problem.
Unless anyone knows different?

I didnt know about the lister being rhd (i've only driven a few cars in the game), i have no idea if there is a difference between gt and touring cars (apart from class), although i would'nt have thought so.
I'm hoping someone with modding experience will be able to clear this up.

Had a drive in the Lister in wet and the rain screen (to me) does not seem to be as big problem as i thought, so civic is now RHD.
Not had as much free time to work on model as i would've hoped for, so progress been bit slow.

Little pic to show engine work
CivicEng.jpg

Still got a bit to do, add a bit detail to engine, interior......

I've reach a point where i'm going to need some help with the following...
Textures - ones which end R.dds (proberly simple but i've got no idea how make them)
Lights - how best to set them up to work in game
Wipers - same as above
Motec - again same as above
Mirrors - ^^^

Any help or pointing me in the direction of any tutorials will be most appreciated.
If it helps i'm using photoshop + nvidia plugin, 3ds max 2010, 3dsimed v212
Thanks

I've got a problem with the rainlights..

I make a right turn and the left rainlight turns off and the left headlight dims and vice versa for left turns.

Hoping someone might know what is causing this.

I've got a problem with the rainlights..

I make a right turn and the left rainlight turns off and the left headlight dims and vice versa for left turns.

Hoping someone might know what is causing this.

The volvo c30 in the stcc2 add on does the exact same and that is a car included in the game but when you are in a straight line they are on but one gets brighter than the other on the corners depding on which way the turn is

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back