Cars Btcc bmw m220i problem

Hi,newbie here.
I have the btcc pack downloaded for AC. I think it was originally made by shaun (can't recall full username)
I have downloaded the 2019 skinpack and followed the links to download the newer civic, subaru, bmw 220i.
I managed to fix the civic, through Google searches, which now works.
For some reason the bmw 220i crashes when I try to use it, I can't find any info as to why this could be? Any ideas or help please!!! I use CM, it displays the car as normal, but when I load a race, it crashes with no error code apart from "game crashed"

The next place to go is your Documents folder, then Assetto Corsa/logs/ and open up log.txt. If it's fully crashing the game then you can read from the bottom until it says something useful (stack traces start specific and go to higher and higher levels so the last line is least specific) Usually it'll be something like "ERROR: FUEL_INDICATOR not found" cause there are only a handful of ways where a mod could have worked at one point, and gotten data changes that break it.

This is what I have from the Doc/AC/logs/crash report/log.
A quick google regarding the "collider.kn5" file and it appears it is something to do with scaling of the model?? I don't know how accurate that is?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    475 KB · Views: 82
And, this is the skin pack I downloaded.
The read me section points towards a few more cars (BMW being one of them, the problem car!)
ZIP download.
I have asked the question there too but awaiting a reply

Attachments

• btcc.png
    btcc.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 107

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back