rF2 BTCC 2022 @ Knockhill - Mon 27th February 2023 *Race Against unowned DLC*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for coming along last night guys. This track is brutal. Theres no space for a rest and every kerb is one wrong hit away from a big off-track moment or crash. I found that out in Race 1, with a spin that sent me from 1st to 6th. But still, the racing was great. The straights aren't long here, but Touring Cars aren't really about length of straights. All the passing is done through and on the exit of corners, so the tactics come from trying to set your opponent up for a mistake.

Race 2 was epic. It took me a couple of laps to get past Roy and Ole, but once I did, it was then a long slug-fest to catch up to Jan and sit on his bumper until I could get a space. He made a few mistakes, but they were at the time my battery was low and my pace dropped as I had to limit Boosting. Sat on his tail going into the last lap, and Jan got the chicane wrong, allowing me to boost alongside into Clark's. I have him space and we banged doors down the straight to the hairpin. I braked earlier, but was on the inside, so parked it on the apex and used the 2s of Boost that the braking point had regenned to take a final lap win!

Race 3 was great, really chasing down people after losing lots of time in a large pileup we all had at Turn 2 a few laps in. I couldn't quite get past Joe at the end, so well done for keeping the 2nd.

Love this kind of racing and the larger grid we got. I have big plans for these in the coming weeks. Keep your eyes peeled!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Better structured events

• Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

• No 3rd party registration pages