BTCC 2020 - Cupra - Auto Direct

Skins BTCC 2020 - Cupra - Auto Direct 2022-10-11

Login or Register an account to download this content
These liveries are great mate, thank you! Would you mind sharing a link in each post to the base car? I have most but would be good to use the same versions as you are. Thanks again!

Ahhh yes you know what i have 2 links for you buddy 1 for all of the FSR cars and 1 for the bmw. unfortunately, i cant post here but if you want to give me your email i can send those to you my friend

Really really appreciate it my friend !!! i will send you a donation link as soon as i can. i meant to put it on these posts and i never did.

But yes the Astra was the last one. a guy told me he found a Vauxhall astra for me to use because the only thing i could find was an older opel astra. but i will have that done tomorrow. as far as the parfitt infiniti skin, the FSR download actually comes with that skin !!! which is awesome by the way lol. If you need that download let me know and i will send that to you... The toyota also comes with the motul skin as well thats why i hadnt done those 2.

And thank you again for the donation brother !!!!

Really really appreciate it my friend !!! i will send you a donation link as soon as i can. i meant to put it on these posts and i never did.

But yes the Astra was the last one. a guy told me he found a Vauxhall astra for me to use because the only thing i could find was an older opel astra. but i will have that done tomorrow. as far as the parfitt infiniti skin, the FSR download actually comes with that skin !!! which is awesome by the way lol. If you need that download let me know and i will send that to you... The toyota also comes with the motul skin as well thats why i hadnt done those 2.

And thank you again for the donation brother !!!!
I have a Astra TCR mod if you need it?
Yes the corolla comes with Sam smeldt skin, was hoping you might do the two for the 2022 season. No worries if not, just having this grid is awesome!
My far didn't come with parfitt skin?? Strange?? If you have a link that would be great! richmarsh82@googlemail.com

qrcode.png

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies