BTB Stage pack problem

I downloaded a finland stage pack from rallyesin.fr
That's working fine in the choose section in the RScenter,but not working in the test section in the right side in rscenter.
I copied a file in the RXRSRBR folder.Shows up on the right side in rscenter,but when it's start loading,the green line is freezing.
I don't know what might be wrong,any clue guys?
Thank you everybody.
Matt

I cant get my RBR stage packs (Finland & Sweden) to work =( Where am i supposed to put the zip files? i tried in RXRSBR folder, but the green line freezes for me too. What am i doing wrong? (I dont get the countries from the dropdown thing)

I cant get my RBR stage packs (Finland & Sweden) to work =( Where am i supposed to put the zip files? i tried in RXRSBR folder, but the green line freezes for me too. What am i doing wrong? (I dont get the countries from the dropdown thing)

What zip files are you talking about? Stage packs downloaded from rallyesim are executable archives, they install themselves, you click on Next a few times.

Yeah I did that, what folder did you install it to? I tried installing it to \Richard Burns\ folder, but that didnt work (I didnt get finland/sweden in the dropdown menu), so i thought I'd take the zip files that got extracted during the install, and try to put them in RXRSRBR folder, but that didn't work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back