Btb in Rbr, noob questions!

Hi everyone, Alex here.
With a friend of mine we are creating a RBR mod of national rally in Paraguay, with modern and past cars of our history.
My issue in all of this, is a track we are building. The Aratiri Racetrack (English for Autódromo Aratirí) have both tarmac and gravel surfaces, with a side on the left of the main straight, and the other one in the right side.
- If we want to make the track, like a mickey mouse stage against an IA (like in real life), it's possible? Or we can only have one car (that we are driving) on the track to make the full stage by our own?
- maybe it's a joke but, how could i build a bridge that goes over and under?
- there's any way to create a lake and/or water splashes in btb?
Here's a satellite image of the track!
Hope it's not so late to have answers, and thanks in advance!

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150516_012506.jpg
    CYMERA_20150516_012506.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Racing against AI really depends on how complicated the track is . For example, if there is a crossover with each of 2 cars (yours and 1 AI) running both circuits your going to have problems with the sectors and possible the finish. The best thing to do is to start small and simple and see how complicated you can get before it becomes impossible.
There are tracks out there (rFactor 1) with lakes but if you manage to make a reasonably good water splash I'd love to see it. (Perhaps possible using the right texture with transparency on a wall (no collision) and a very small LOD in/out)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back