BTB Evo: "Create your own tracks for RACE 07, GTL and GTR2"

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
From our frontpage:
Bobs Track Builder released a new product, BTB Evo. It’s available from their site, and allows easy creation of tracks for Race 07, GTR Evolution, GTR2, and GT Legends.
You can try it out for yourself. Watch the tutorial videos if you are not familiar with how BTB works.
Thanks to Simbin for making such a great bunch of games with a great atmosphere and a wide variety of cars and for the assistance in getting BTB Evo off the ground. And thanks to the future track builders that make Sim Racing that much more interesting!!
Team BTB

Rhys Gardiner

5000RPM
Jul 8, 2008
:jaw:

[collapses on the floor and rolls around, spouting gibberish and occasionally twitching] GAH GAH GAH... Awesomeness.:in-love:

Stefan Werner

1000RPM
Feb 26, 2009
I will have to give this a go when I get the time. There are a few tracks I would like to see in Evo, so why not create them myself. :)

Nick Deeley

1000RPM
Jan 16, 2009
Just installed the demo and theres no features available. All i can do is add a background image and move the sun around a little.

Is it just me been a complete idiot and not knowing how to use it properly or does anyone else have the same?

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Hehe sorry but i had to laugh a little :) Yes you need to make it yourself but once you get the hang of it, its very addictive

Feb 17, 2008
i have question but maybe i should better post in the btb forum is it possible to creat a cam file with BTB.. i mean a bit more advanced as with this gtl alpha stage tool ??