RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
Bryce Canyon Raceway

Tracks Bryce Canyon Raceway 2021-01-16

sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Bryce Canyon Raceway - Conversion from GTR2 to Race 07

Bryce Canyon Raceway

Conversion from GTR2 to Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thanks KittX, the track creator to rFactor, for permission and i want to thank Rickoshea, for conversion to GTR2. Thanks for you too !!!

The purpose of all this is to provide entertainment, without any financial or commercial return. Have fun ! This is enough.

Instalation:
Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in Race 07. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
vemnutrir@gmail.com...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, thanks Sergio.. but only Race for me again. Practice don't work. Freezes when entering the velodrome, just a bit before the Finish-line. Same thing as the Hope track. But a very good race it was...Oh, yeeesss...
Pp

Hi, thanks Sergio.. but only Race for me again. Practice don't work. Freezes when entering the velodrome, just a bit before the Finish-line. Same thing as the Hope track. But a very good race it was...Oh, yeeess

Hello, Peppelino !
The freezing issue is related to graphics settings, as it happens to me on other tracks, like Brianza Hist B (it seems that there is an overclok on my computer). About Practice, it may be corrected in the future, despite that, I'm glad you liked the races. Me too. Thanks !!!

A very nice track..
Yes, trying your suggestion.. or changing gfx-driver.
When moving the track folder from Add-On, to main folder, I was able to to complete a biit more than one lap...
Happy converting to you.. Pp