Bryce Canyon Raceway

Tracks Bryce Canyon Raceway 2021-01-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Bryce Canyon Raceway - Conversion from GTR2 to Race 07

Bryce Canyon Raceway

Conversion from GTR2 to Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thanks KittX, the track creator to rFactor, for permission and i want to thank Rickoshea, for conversion to GTR2. Thanks for you too !!!

The purpose of all this is to provide entertainment, without any financial or commercial return. Have fun ! This is enough.

Instalation:
Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in Race 07. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
vemnutrir@gmail.com...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, thanks Sergio.. but only Race for me again. Practice don't work. Freezes when entering the velodrome, just a bit before the Finish-line. Same thing as the Hope track. But a very good race it was...Oh, yeeesss...
Pp

Hi, thanks Sergio.. but only Race for me again. Practice don't work. Freezes when entering the velodrome, just a bit before the Finish-line. Same thing as the Hope track. But a very good race it was...Oh, yeeess

Hello, Peppelino !
The freezing issue is related to graphics settings, as it happens to me on other tracks, like Brianza Hist B (it seems that there is an overclok on my computer). About Practice, it may be corrected in the future, despite that, I'm glad you liked the races. Me too. Thanks !!!

A very nice track..
Yes, trying your suggestion.. or changing gfx-driver.
When moving the track folder from Add-On, to main folder, I was able to to complete a biit more than one lap...
Happy converting to you.. Pp

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years