805550_20230509020145_1.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 805550_20230509020156_1.jpg
    805550_20230509020156_1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 805550_20230509020904_1.jpg
    805550_20230509020904_1.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 64
Congrats to all podium player , awesome speed from you guy´s.
Big thank you to Admins for all the fun.
Great race with you all.

Very sorry to Antonia on lap 2 , didn´t see all that coming :redface:
Also lost the car totaly on lap 18 try to keep Marty behind me
and in stress to get back on track over shoot and be luck Angelou avoid me :redface::redface:

Race in all was so ,so couldn´t really get a good solid/confident rythm.
Got the tyre pressure good but then the car feelt a bit hard to be precise and
that made me :unsure: fooled around a lot wiht the brake balance but never got confident .

See you all next time

and in stress to get back on track over shoot and be luck Angelou avoid me :redface::redface:
We were lucky we didn't crash and me not losing control over the grass mate. I thought you were going away from the racing line and last second I decided to steer left into the grass. I saw the replay, we were a few inches apart there. Really close call

P12 for me for last night's race.

It was a great experience overall and a rather sweaty one. I would like to apologize to @SgtMahone for rear ending him in the hairpin on lap 2 or 3 and causing a bumper car reaction for the others behind me.

It was fun chasing back the other drivers, even though I was last and 30 seconds from the next driver after the crash.

I guess my lesson that I learnt is, don't qualify so that you avoid the trouble in the middle positions.

See you on the next race and in practice sessions

Congrats to all podium player , awesome speed from you guy´s.
Big thank you to Admins for all the fun.
Great race with you all.

Very sorry to Antonia on lap 2 , didn´t see all that coming :redface:

Race in all was so ,so couldn´t really get a good solid/confident rythm.
Got the tyre pressure good but then the car feelt a bit hard to be precise and
that made me :unsure: fooled around a lot wiht the brake balance but never got confident .

See you all next time

Was fun chasing you dude ! :D :thumbsup:
You made me push a lot !!

Hello, race report quick and dirty:
Qualified 5th, could've been 3rd, but f**ked up the last corner. Race start went well, didn't lose any positions until later in the race. Race setup was on point, not too hard on the tyres, and enough rotation. Got overtaken by Andrew in the first stint and managed to pass Olly before clipping the grass in Stirlings and losing the position again. After the pit stop, I managed to catch up to Tom, and actually overtake him in Paddock Hill and defend the 4th position until the end. Fantastic race, had an awesome time! Congrats to the podiums and big Thanks to Chris for organizing the event!
I included the video of my overtake below, pretty proud of that one :)

See you on Snetterton!

Hello, race report quick and dirty:
Qualified 5th, could've been 3rd, but f**ked up the last corner. Race start went well, didn't lose any positions until later in the race. Race setup was on point, not too hard on the tyres, and enough rotation. Got overtaken by Andrew in the first stint and managed to pass Olly before clipping the grass in Stirlings and losing the position again. After the pit stop, I managed to catch up to Tom, and actually overtake him in Paddock Hill and defend the 4th position until the end. Fantastic race, had an awesome time! Congrats to the podiums and big Thanks to Chris for organizing the event!
I included the video of my overtake below, pretty proud of that one :)

See you on Snetterton!
Nice work dude! Awesome to see you having lady luck on your side for a change.

see you sometimes somewhere guys...
Hey Oli i watched the vid this morning. You me and seb had a great race for a good few laps early on. It’s a shame not to see you porsche design out there again. And the incident with the other guy late on looked like a little misjudgement thats all. Hope to see you monday.

Hey Oli i watched the vid this morning. You me and seb had a great race for a good few laps early on. It’s a shame not to see you porsche design out there again. And the incident with the other guy late on looked like a little misjudgement thats all. Hope to see you monday.
Thanks, but not the incident with Magnus is the "story" (we talked about it and all fine here), its the driving of another guy 2-3laps later who things he can race like a cowboy, and this not the first time.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.