ACC British GT Series - Round 1 @ Donington 01.05.23

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
25 Entrys? Awesome stuff.:cool:
Do we need a Lexus on the grid?
805550_20230429213256_1-1200.jpg
:sneaky:

Today I decided to test the 992, since I heard many things about it. The ffb feels different than most cars but manageable.

I also saw complaints about spinning out easily, so here is a recommendation for improved control yet quite fast. (It is based on the Aggressive tune)
1682869716482.png

I increased the rear wing and front ride height and gradually reduced the front height till I saw that the car s fast enough. I managed a 1:28.6 if I remember correctly which is impressive for AM.

If you still having trouble controlling the 992 I recommend increasing the front height.
Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Today I decided to test the 992, since I heard many things about it. The ffb feels different than most cars but manageable.
I also saw complaints about spinning out easily, so here is a recommendation for improved control yet quite fast. View attachment 659658
I increased the rear wing and front ride height and gradually reduced the front height till I saw that the car s fast enough. I managed a 1:28.6 if I remember correctly which is impressive for AM.

If you still having trouble controlling the 992 I recommend increasing the front height.
Thanks for reading
Hi Anton. I followed you for a bit and the 911 is beautiful you made it look planted also. It needs a lot of patience and time to learn it. Maybe i’ll run that one in future. Will try your advice. But for tomorrow i’m going for the easy option!! Cheers. Stewart

Would like to join in , a bit rusty after no ACC for a long time .
AM please . Sorry to aske; is there some livery I must down load to participate ?
Hey, you can download the livery pack if you would like to see all of the other liveries being used.

If you haven't been on ACC for a while ideally join the practice server before the event to get used to it again.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where I am pace wise. I based my AM classification on testing at Silverstone, but I think I'm floating around the middle.

I used to race here at RD regularly back in the Race 07, rFactor 1 days, but moved over to iRacing for a few years. After an illness during my 2nd V8 Supercars league, I kinda lost my mojo and eventually left iRacing and stopped racing online. I've missed it and feel like I've been driving around without a cause for about 18 months.

I've not really stuck to one sim during that time, fluctuating around AC, rF2, AMS2 and ACC, but last weeks 1.9 update has really got me enjoying ACC again.

So I'm just here to have a reason to be on track and hopefully enjoy racing again. I'm going to take it easy as my race craft may need sharpening up. As I'm not expecting to set the world alight, I thought it would be fun to run my 18 year old sons favourite team from BGT. He always loves the Neary's old Merc, especially when we're up at Brands Hatch, so I'll be racing this for my one big fan!! Lol ;-)

Hopefully he'll get himself a decent PC soon and he can join us to whoop his old man in public!! :D

AC2-Win64-Shipping 2023-04-30 14-53-31-023.jpg
AC2-Win64-Shipping 2023-04-30 14-46-16-060.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure where I am pace wise. I based my AM classification on testing at Silverstone, but I think I'm floating around the middle.

I used to race here at RD regularly back in the Race 07, rFactor 1 days, but moved over to iRacing for a few years. After an illness during my 2nd V8 Supercars league, I kinda lost my mojo and eventually left iRacing and stopped racing online. I've missed it and feel like I've been driving around without a cause for about 18 months.

I've not really stuck to one sim during that time, fluctuating around AC, rF2, AMS2 and ACC, but last weeks 1.9 update has really got me enjoying ACC again.

So I'm just here to have a reason to be on track and hopefully enjoy racing again. I'm going to take it easy as my race craft may need sharpening up. As I'm not expecting to set the world alight, I thought it would be fun to run my 18 year old sons favourite team from BGT. He always loves the Neary's old Merc, especially when we're up at Brands Hatch, so I'll be racing this for my one big fan!! Lol ;-)

Hopefully he'll get himself a decent PC soon and he can join us to whoop his old man in public!! :D

View attachment 659783View attachment 659784
Great looking car, always enjoyed seeing that livery :cool:

Morning Gentlemen, happy race day. Just a reminder of the blue flag guidelines. Please have your MFD in game set to relative positions so you can keep an eye on traffic.

Blue Flags

Do not alter your line or braking for a faster car behind you. Unpredictable moves have a way of ending the race for both of you. Let the faster car dictate when and where to initiate a pass, and only then assist by easing off of the throttle. Use indicators to show which side of the track you will stay if lifting off to let past.

The lapping car may use flashing lights to indicate intention to pass or indicate the passing move. Faster cars don't have right of way, be patient when overtaking.

Lapped cars please allow faster cars through within half a lap of receiving blue flags where possible.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 88 58.3%