BRITISH GT GT3 SKIN PACK 2020

Skins BRITISH GT GT3 SKIN PACK 2020 2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content

MR SKINS

Premium
Mr M1 GAMING updated BRITISH GT GT3 SKIN PACK with a new update entry:

update colour for Aston Martin vantage

update colour of Aston martin vantage with better ref image.

js5svb.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I was at brands yesterday and this is a one of many pics that I took of the beechdean Aston:
As you can see the blue is a lot darker and yellow is fluorescent (not quite as bright as the GT4 Aston, man that thing is bright!) .The yellow is non reflective. This is a great looking car in real life by the way!

Last edited:
Hi, I was at brands yesterday and this is a one of many pics that I took of the beechdean Aston:
As you can see the blue is a lot darker and yellow is fluorescent (not quite as bright as the GT4 Aston, man that thing is bright!) .The yellow is non reflective. This is a great looking car in real life by the way!

fluorescent isn't post able unfortunately because of way DDS files project the colour so I got colour close to that flourscent yellow has for blue isn't its dark green I got close up ref shots that come up with that colour which I use Aston martin green for it. It may change in future update but when first it colour didn't look great so change to current colour which I quite like.

fluorescent isn't post able unfortunately because of way DDS files project the colour so I got colour close to that flourscent yellow has for blue isn't its dark green I got close up ref shots that come up with that colour which I use Aston martin green for it. It may change in future update but when first it colour didn't look great so change to current colour which I quite like.
Could you share the refference pic that you got?

fjYACM4.jpg

thats the ref image I use if your look light on its very dark green which I may lighter using Aston martin green as colour didn't look in game with first release of the skin. I admit it may look blue from your photography different light on car the may come up different colour.

Last edited:
Anyone having any AO map issues where the car appears white with the #78 Lambo? I managed to solve it by deleting the Skin_00_map.dds. Just wondering if it's an issue specific to me?

P.S. Any reason why you did the ABBA mercedes as a EVO instead of the 2016-19 car? It really suits the car and you did a great job replicating it but they don't use the EVO; unless they're about to upgrade it?

Last edited:
Anyone having any AO map issues where the appears white car with the #78 Lambo? I managed to solve it by deleting the Skin_00_map.dds. Just wondering if it's an issue specific to me?

P.S. Any reason why you did the ABBA mercedes as a EVO instead of the 2016-19 car? It really suits the car and you did a great job replicating it but they don't use the EVO; unless they're about to upgrade it?

I have updated the pack to remove the map file for 78 skin which will stop looking white in game. As for Abba skin I'm a wear that team currently don't run the evo but I want all the skins on the evo for easy of updating them. When have all skins complete and have time I will try to accommodate both stock and evo skin for every livery of all the Mercedes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back