Brands Hatch Pit Lane AI Line 'Fix'

Misc Brands Hatch Pit Lane AI Line 'Fix' 2018-05-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Pessio Garage RD1 "Porknose" keeps clipping its front-right tyre on the inside tyre barrier on the pitlane entry; this happens regardless of the setting of the AI's strength or aggression, even with this AI fix applied.
Sorry, I don't have much time, don't play and therefore don't mod Assetto Corsa anymore. A new AI line for Brands Hatch is the least of my concerns right now. Preferably this should've been fixed by Kunos, but oh well. :)

But you can try making a new AI line yourself, that in itself is fairly easy. You need to have dev apps enabled (don't recall if there's an in-game toggle, but either \system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini in the Steam game files or the 3rd party Content Manager settings should do it) and use the "AI" app to record a line by driving it (do a web or forum search if you're not quite sure, there's threads about it). The problem is the time to test it. Even with a better than vanilla AI line like mine here in some situations with some cars the AI still runs into the walls so you have to test with every line you record across a few AI sessions to make sure that doesn't occur or only very infrequently. I just found mine to be good enough with no crashing observed and decided to upload for everyone to use.

Alternatively you may want to open a thread in the Assetto Corsa official or RD forums asking around if someone wants to do it.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies