Cars Brabham BT62 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is NOT the offical version from Brabham Automotive. That version has only been sent to drivers of the eSports Britcar series, and the official public release is not due until next week.

Also the official version comes in at over 500mb download.

This is NOT the offical version from Brabham Automotive. That version has only been sent to drivers of the eSports Britcar series, and the official public release is not due until next week.

Also the official version comes in at over 500mb download.
It's on Brabham's official instagram... 67MB.

(I think the reworked Shokeus ACT80's/DrDoomsLab version from about a year ago might be better though. No road reflected in the sun strip, for starters...)

Last edited:
It's on Brabham's official instagram... 67MB.

(I think the reworked Shokeus ACT80's/DrDoomsLab version from about a year ago might be better though. No road reflected in the sun strip, for starters...)
Its also the very same rip from CSR2 that was uploaded here like a year ago.
Except worse because they broke the custom weighted normals lmao.

Looks like Brahbam just got scammed by an extremely unskilled ripper.

Here is the mesh straight from CSR2 (with weighted normals working properly):
unknown.png

Here is the same mesh included in the download that is supposedly "official" (so identical, just more broken):
custom_showroom_1588419777.jpg

And for a laugh here is it with wireframe off so you can laugh at how messed up the normals are - its the same as the rf2 Merc AMG lmao.

custom_showroom_1588419500.jpg

custom_showroom_1588419510.jpg

Collider.kn5 is from the Kunos F40 (and too short for the car). Aero physics at least are from the Zonda R.

Author is given as "BA SBennetts" ... quick googling didn't find me anything

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

So is not an official car made from scratch by Brabham ? Because models is ripped (?), missing poolygons no shadow under the car etc.... The quality is not really good !

So is not an official car made from scratch by Brabham ? Because models is ripped (?), missing poolygons no shadow under the car etc.... The quality is not really good !
I assume Brabham paid some "artist" to make them a car.. who then botched it together, at least the model itself. No idea about the physcis side of things, CM does only notice the Zonda aero, but if the rest has been significantly altered from the copied source, it won't trigger the check.

So sad to witness this. I know brabham is nowhere near where it once was but still, seeing them scammed by one of the lowest life forms on earth... Saddening.

• Deleted member 223075

I believe Brabham have now removed this from their instagram, as I get a page cannot be displayed, but yet it's still live on RD :(

Instagram link is still alive and Mediafire link can be reached by copy/paste the link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back