booted for possible cheat

Pritch

Pritch
HI guys, has anyone come across this before im trying to join the ranking servers to play the tracks and see how i compare, but when i do i get disconnected because of possible cheat. May i add at this point i dont cheat and never will ! .

i can connect and play online no problem any ideas or shedding of light would be appreciated ....

Being booted as a 'possible cheat' usually means that there is some kind of mismatch between your files and the files on the server. If you have changed absolutely anything about the car or track being used then you may get it. This includes even the smallest things like editing the track files to make them appear in alphabetical order in-game.

Try reinstalling the car/track being used on the server if they're mods. If it's an RD server then make sure you use the download links in the event thread.

thanks for the reply guys but i havent modified anything and it is only on the official world ranking servers, i have installed mods and tracks but nothing i can see to cause this .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back