BMW M4 GT3 - Turner Motorsport #96

Skins BMW M4 GT3 - Turner Motorsport #96 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ErdiHaensel submitted a new resource:

BMW M4 GT3 - Turner Motorsport #96 - ACC BMW M4 GT3 Livery for Turner Motorsport #96.

This is my version of andyblackmoredesigns Turner Motorsport Livery. Check out his work at www.andyblackmoredesign.com

I have taken some creative freedom with the livery since I only had an concept image of the front of the car.

Any feedback is well appreciated.

If you enjoy my liveries, feel free to support my work with a beer.

View attachment 522689

View attachment 522690

View attachment 522691

Read more about this resource...

If you are looking for some inspiration on other IMSA liveries. Here are a few I think are currently missing from ACC community:

• 2019 Wynn's Riley Motorsport Mercedes-Benz (Daytona 24h - Bleekemolen, Fraga, Stolz, Keating)
  • 2019 WeatherTech Scuderia Corsa Ferrari (Daytona 24h - Vilander, Westphal, Farnbacher, MacNeil)
  • 2020 AutoNation Meyer-Shank Racing Acura (Daytona 24h- Farnbacher, Gounon, McMurry, Michimi)
  • 2021 Unit Nutrition Gradient Racing Acura (full season IMSA - Miller, Bechtolsheimer)
For more inspiration I also added a thread to the forums with a bunch of Livery requests some time ago.
Link here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/livery-requests.208291/
Thanks again for your work.

Thank you I will have a look at them. Maybe I'll decide to do one next :)
Thanks for your interest. Again great work on the Turner livery and of course you should pick a project of your own liking based on what you want to do - just throwing some things out there! Looking forward to more of your work and I'll gladly put up a donation in future for mor quality liveries!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.