Livery Requests

I didn't find a general livery request thread (stickied or otherwise) and I didn't have permission to post in the mod section directly from the forums so I see no other choice than to dedicated a thread for my requests here.
Please admins move this accordingly if this is in the wrong place.

I've seen many talented people creating beautiful replica liveries on this forum, far beyond my own capatabilities. So I have several liveries from outside of the SRO spectrum that I would like to race in ACC. If any of you talented people could find one of these requests an interesting challenge to recreate, please do not hesitate! I can't promise you I'll pay you by the hour for your work, these are challenging times after all. But I will gladly donate along the order of 5-10$ per skin - I know it's not much seeing several hours often go into creating a skin. Then again, I can only ask and see if anyone is willing to tackle these for the community!

Here is the list I've been keeping of cool skins that I would love to race in the game:

TF Sport #69 - IGTO 2021

TF_sport.jpg

Gradient Racing #66 - IMSA 2021
Gradient.JPG

Scuderia Corsa #63 - IMSA 2021
Scuderia_Corseµ.jpg

Compas Racing #76 - IMSA/GTWC America 2021
Compass_racing.jpg

J2 Racing by GetSpeed #9 - Nürburgring 24H 2021
J2 Racing by Getspeed.jpg

BMW Junior Team #77 - NLS 2021
BMW Junior Team.jpg

Thx In advance and maybe add your own!

To all talented skinners out there I can only ask this request as well for the old Porsche 911 GT3 (not the Evo II version) - I like to drive the old Porsche but not many custom liveries available for it. I'm talking about this one:
Craft-770x480.jpg
Craft Bamboo racing from the 2018 IGTC Bathurst 12 hours (Bamber, Estre, Vanthoor)

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 325 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing