BMW M4 GT3 2022 Dashboard - Simhub

Apps BMW M4 GT3 2022 Dashboard - Simhub 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, thank you sir I made one myself but it definitely needs improvement. Maybe you can help me? RPM etc not working and blinking effects for tire pressure, oil, and water temps, etc also not working, so I added a still background but I have the black background in case I get it to work in the future. I used yellow because NEXTION doesn't like orange it turns pink. I added the backgrounds just in case.

Attachments

• M4-P INTENSE5.png
    M4-P INTENSE5.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 90
  • M4-P3GR Low bl.png
    M4-P3GR Low bl.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 86
  • M4-P3GR2 Low bl.png
    M4-P3GR2 Low bl.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Such a fantatic dash, thank you so much for your time and work.

My question if I may, when racing the Engine Off shows at all times unless I select the TC up or down but then goes to Engine Off again - Would this be becuase I run an auto ignition option and nto a manual one?

Such a fantatic dash, thank you so much for your time and work.

My question if I may, when racing the Engine Off shows at all times unless I select the TC up or down but then goes to Engine Off again - Would this be becuase I run an auto ignition option and nto a manual one?
thanks! :D

do you mean that the Engine Off ( the blue one) is constantly on until you press TC+ or -? a pictuer would help to understand what you are seening.

it might be so that i have placed the notifications in the wrong order so to say.

Is it possible to make this for Nextion screens? Really looking for the dashboard for a while now!
It was long time ago I worked with nextion gui. As the nextion is a diffrent ecosysteym, and i am not aware of any covertion tools or methods, and nextipn is an abandoned technology from SimHub. So I have to say no, sorry :(

I'm back,
Seems like Nextion displays are FAR more advanced than USB480 displays or Arduino which would take up all space in the display box. USB480 is just a display over USB protocol requiring more processing power. Nextion is an all-in-one stand-alone solution. There seems to be a stubborn tendency not to help people on these channels. But we will sort it out. I already have mine working, with exception of certain data, but as I said we will sort it out.

Awesome dash - I use nextion though because i paid so much for it i have to use it :D. I have made a 4.3 version that matches ACC dash as that is basically where i race 99% of the time. It is working pretty much exactly as the dash options in ACC. Was quite a task with all the ncalc functions to have the popups work similar to ingame dash but i attached some shots showing the 2 pages so far. I do like your night page though which ACC does not have so may add it.

Saw it asked before but note ACC does some raw values which you have to account for with ncalc functions to get to the same values in the dash.

Attachments

• m4gt3-p2.JPG
    m4gt3-p2.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 79
  • m4gt3-p1.JPG
    m4gt3-p1.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 95
Awesome dash - I use nextion though because i paid so much for it i have to use it :D. I have made a 4.3 version that matches ACC dash as that is basically where i race 99% of the time. It is working pretty much exactly as the dash options in ACC. Was quite a task with all the ncalc functions to have the popups work similar to ingame dash but i attached some shots showing the 2 pages so far. I do like your night page though which ACC does not have so may add it.

Saw it asked before but note ACC does some raw values which you have to account for with ncalc functions to get to the same values in the dash.
Care to share?

I am very new to this... but is there a way to edit the dash? like instead of tyre preassure, i want tyre wear and some other little things :( is it possible to help me, please?
This is not available, we are pushing for maximum realism here. Some games may have some bars onscreen to indicate this, but this is not realism. In the real world and sim racing, it's how your car feels after a certain amount of laps, a clear indication for this, except for Project Cars 3. What you are getting is here, is what the DDU10 actually shows in real life. Start taking notes when practicing, on how many laps you can get out of certain tire types. This is the way to go nothing else.

You can use CrewChief also.

thanks! :D

do you mean that the Engine Off ( the blue one) is constantly on until you press TC+ or -? a pictuer would help to understand what you are seening.

it might be so that i have placed the notifications in the wrong order so to say.

So sorry for the late reply, yes you are correct.

So sorry for the late reply, yes you are correct.
My engine is on but showing as off. It will show the TC change when making a change but returns to Engine Off

Attachments

• A479A194-4AAD-450E-A7CD-0CD2C7B83405.jpeg
    A479A194-4AAD-450E-A7CD-0CD2C7B83405.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 80
  • C40028C6-F983-457E-B2E1-E84738EC7F0A.jpeg
    C40028C6-F983-457E-B2E1-E84738EC7F0A.jpeg
    418.3 KB · Views: 144

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.