BMW M3 E92 Continental Cup | Upgrade Conversion Mod

Cars BMW M3 E92 Continental Cup | Upgrade Conversion Mod v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Those features are really important, at least in my view. Is what makes AMS a very good Sim and way above GSC.
If you can introduce it in your projects, for me, your mods conversions will go up several levels.

Personally the Camaro Cup is a favourite, thats why I asked. :)

Those features are really important, at least in my view. Is what makes AMS a very good Sim and way above GSC.
If you can introduce it in your projects, for me, your mods will go up several levels.

Personally the Camaro Cup is a favourite, thats why I asked. :)

It's not just up to me, if I could make all these changes that would be a different story.
This why I always right in my uploads and ask for help.
One must just be patient and hopefully, like with the BMW I can make a update.
I do have a update ready for the Camaro but I still have to run some tests and there's a shader pack that will go with it too.

Something that I would have to run by him and that's also if he is interested in the car itself.

From my side this is one of the projects that I would like to finish and I am busy with three track updates.

Here's a sneak peak of two GT1 Cars that are part of the mod pack that I am busy with.

Car List:

- Chrysler Viper Teams
- Ferrari 550 Teams
- Ferrari 575 Teams
- Lamborghini Murcielago Teams
- Lister Storm Teams
- Maserati MC12 Teams
- Saleen S7R Teams

Most the shaders, material finishes and texture updates have being done.
Busy with the interiors, then sounds and new tire models with their textures and rim updates are still a W.I.P

maserati-gt1-jpg.256187
lister-gt1-jpg.256188
WOW ! GTR2 Mod ! great. It's a pity that the mod GT1 by RSS for AC is not converted but it's not too bad...

i have a question : That will be possible to add skins existing from GTR2 ?
The pack has a lot of cars with different skins.
The are eight different car brands and each one has two models, that's already 16 skins and then each of the models and teams have two to three liveries, some less but's enough for a good grid.
I might add a lower class to the mod but at this stage I only have 2-3 models that are worth working on, if I can find maybe one more model then it would just make it because another four models with skins is alright as it's own class under the GT1.
I'm pushing hard to get this out before the weekend that's if all the testing goes well which has being a blast so far with the one's that are finished.

Thank you for reply to my review. By your reply I am not sure if you understood my question. I was hoping that you maybe able to include drivers arms in this Mod, as was done in the Porsche mod (showroom options).

Thank you for reply to my review. By your reply I am not sure if you understood my question. I was hoping that you maybe able to include drivers arms in this Mod, as was done in the Porsche mod (showroom options).
My mistake, for some reason I thought you meant the Porsche. Did not read the review properly.
Some mods already have the arms installed which is always nice if that's what you prefer.
I unfortunately don't know how to add arms or have never actually tried because I always race with out.
Something that I would have to look into.

Hi, I have an issue with this car. There is too much screeching sound from the tires whenever I brake or turn a corner. It's not normal. It doesn't happen on other cars. Maybe I messed up with the sounds folder when adding mods. Can you help me?

Hi, I have an issue with this car. There is too much screeching sound from the tires whenever I brake or turn a corner. It's not normal. It doesn't happen on other cars. Maybe I messed up with the sounds folder when adding mods. Can you help me?
You can turn your tire sounds down ingame to your liking.

Thanks for the tip. I haven't checked the audio preferences yet. It was not necessary till now. I usually leave them as they are.
I normally have mine set up to my preference but even then still have to change them with some mods including certain stock AMS cars which are too loud.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back