BMW M3 E30 not working

Hoksu

Premium
So I have encountered a strange issue that the road-going E30 M3, including the drift and S1 variants, don't work. They work flawlessly in showroom and CM showroom, but when I try to drive it, it loads to the point there I can see the car on track, then I get a "race cancelled". Tried various different tracks and modes (that work with any other car), same result. The car worked fine in the summer when I last drove it. I have tried looking at logs, there is a lot of stuff relating to the car in custom_shaders_patch.txt and log.txt but haven't found anything that I would understand what to do about it. There is no crash report, errors.txt has nothing. All files appear to be in the car folders.

I'm using CSP 0.1.75 and Sol 2.2. Game works flawlessly with any other car

edit: I found that disabling the CSP car config, the car works. So that should narrow it down
edit2: it's been posted in CSP Discord a while ago, something wrong with the car config. OK so this thread is redundant

edit3: since this thread is here, might as well post solution here. Remove the mesh split section from the car config, that fixes it

edit4: config has been fixed on github so this thread is redundant

Last edited:
Hey there ! I've had the same issue on my pc, and couldn't find the solution. Thank you, I'll try it later if it still doesn't work (I've already reinstalled AC, but didn't install CSP yet)

edit: well yeah, after installing csp that doesn't work. I have to figure it out, how to edit these things you did, since I'm pretty newbie if it comes to AC and modding.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back