• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

US BMW M235i Racing @ Laguna Seca - Wednesday September 4th 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by scottiedawg66, Aug 31, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 04-09-19
  1. ChrisC795

ChrisC795
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    I might not make it tonight, I am super sick. I will be a last minute decision.

2. scottiedawg66

scottiedawg66
    Race Events Host Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +160
    @Mike McCoy its a shortcoming of assetto corsa sadly.

@ChrisC795 no worries if you can't make it. heal up and we will see you next week hopefully

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,855
    I may be a little late, but hopefully I'll make it by quali.

4. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,855
    Mike, if you're looking to change it for the server @scottiedawg66 has already answered your question. If you're talking about offline, then all you have to do is pick one along the top above the car:)
    39caeac95953ec76263827080c87458b.png

5. bo1210

bo1210
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
  6. Angeltheartist

Angeltheartist
    Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    Man oh man had me a blast ! We must keep this going ...see you next week !

• Beer Beer x 2
  7. scottiedawg66

scottiedawg66

Ratings:
    +160
    excellent racing everyone thanks for coming out.

• Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. Jivesauce

Jivesauce
    Premium

Ratings:
    +108
    Great race everyone, it was good to see everyone again, I hadn't been able to participate for a couple months.

@scottiedawg66 Go watch your video of the first couple laps of the first race, you and I were SO. CLOSE. the entire two laps, but I don't think we ever even touched. If we did it wasn't enough to matter. You got bonked a little bit by someone else in the last turn of the first lap, but even that wasn't enough to let me sneak by :mad: Bummer about the corkscrew, I think we would've been super close the entire race. I wish I had the video from my perspective too, but oh well.

Anyway, great fun, looking forward to next time. @Bobby Pennington it sounded like you were a little frustrated, but it was good to have you back on track with us, hopefully you had a good time anyway!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,855
    I was ticked at myself. I keep saying I'm going to practice more, but I did about 10 laps and that was it. I'm just lazy. I appreciate your words. I still had fun. Sometimes I just like to blow off steam:D

• Beer Beer x 1
  10. Mike McCoy

Mike McCoy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Last night was my first race with RD. I had a good time. I didn't realize until the 2nd race that my Teamspeak audio was being directed to my headphones instead of the desktop speakers I was using. I couldn't hear any of you during race#1. What was up with all the restarts during race#1 tho? :confused:

11. scottiedawg66

scottiedawg66

Ratings:
    +160
    we had a couple of issues getting people started on that race after someone had to restart their computer and missed the original start, we have never done that before so its not common.

Thanks for coming out if you have issues with your audio and need some help let me know and we can get you all sorted out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jivesauce

Jivesauce
    Premium

Ratings:
    +108
    I understand how that goes. Heck, most of the time I end up frustrated with myself even when I DO practice :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.