AC BMW M235i @ Mugello - Tuesday 12 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for a great race! Very clean.

My left front tire was really hurting though.
burning%20tire.jpg

sry @ A. White (first corners of second lap): Your car was wildly warping around on track due to bad connection there, and then kind of warped into mine.
--
My pace was not so good. At first next time, I will put a better qualy time. The lap(s) I did in qualy were sh.. .

No problem Marco. I had a lag problem with Craig in the same corner, one minute he was at the side of me, the next he was sideways in front of me. Had to slam on the brakes but still connected with Craig, sorry Craig.
Enjoyable race however, congrats to the winners.

Edit:
I don't think I was lagging at all. I have a good connection (100 down and about 6.5 up) and my ping was in the low 30s, I did notice that Craig had over 170 ping though.

I'll check my system, but I don't think it was me lagging. If anyone else in the race noticed that I was please could you let me know, thanks. :cool:

Last edited:
Really great evening. Super battle with Tomi Manninen until 14th lap when I realized that I did not put enough fuel (28 instead of 38).... I did a good job on this :ninja:

But I can still finish the race

See you and thank you

@Nacuanda It's a shame that you had problems with fuel:(. It was a very good training for me driving under pressure:thumbsup: It is very hard to overtake someone with these cars if both are driving without major mistakes, don't you think;)

Last edited:
Oh man.. this race had the scent of a CUP event :D
Everyone on their limits - well I know I was!
everyone drove beautifully! such respect all over the field, two wide going into turn 3 on lap one...sorry if this is controversial, but have to say if that was broadcast it was more than the equal of any of the RF2/GCSE stuff I have seen in leagues! so a big well done to all!

Fun race! I found the car pretty strange to drive with the gearing. Was not until qualifying that I realized it was quicker in the higher gears, had to constantly resist the urge to gear down :rolleyes: . But a nice race all the same. Great turnout, will be nice to see numbers like this more often.

Mmmh really ? Can you maybe explain this in more detail. Do you mean better acceleration at lower revs ?

Really quick laptimes in this race indeed, some people were at 2:02 or 2:03 kind of each lap, impressive ! I noticed after some testing after the race that my setup (nearly softest suspension and else) was not the best choice, too much woobling handing and drifting rear for a consistant race distance. Even the car's default setup would've been better for a race at the end.

Last edited:
Ok, that was why I assummed, there would probably better acceleration in lower revs. But gears 7 and 8 are usless of course ;), I think they are just for cruising (saving fuel). Barely there is a track, on which gear 7 needs to be used I think. Well, Monza 66 as the only track maybe.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back