rF2 BMW 2002 tii @ Toban - Thu 25 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Here comes the "Oktoberfest Express"...

1.jpg

Quick and a dirty but it does the job....

Hi @Denis Betty , I'm sorry about the late notice, but I won't be able to make it tonight..:(
Have been doing some heavy manual labour for a day and a half, and I'm completely knackered:sleep::sleep: as I'm not used to actually physically working:D
Also I have to start early (05:00) tomorrow, so I'd better get some sleep.

So you gents have fun, and say Hi to @Allan Ramsbottom for me. It's been too long!:)

Hi @Denis Betty , I'm sorry about the late notice, but I won't be able to make it tonight..:(
Have been doing some heavy manual labour for a day and a half, and I'm completely knackered:sleep::sleep: as I'm not used to actually physically working:D
Also I have to start early (05:00) tomorrow, so I'd better get some sleep.

So you gents have fun, and say Hi to @Allan Ramsbottom for me. It's been too long!:)
Thanks for the heads up mate. Sweet dreams. ;)

Right. I have some apoligies to do. My driving in race 2 was, while unintentional, shocking to say the least. Not only did I punt @Denis Betty out of the lead in T4 on L1, I also punted @Roy Magnes off the track a few laps later. I'm really really sorry guys :(
I misjudged both your speed and your braking points. I have no excuses, other than different line choices and simple speed. In all my 20 years of online racing, I've never punted two people off the road in the same race, I'm very embarrassed. I quit on the spot after the second punt from sheer embarrasment.
Race 1 was good, capitalizing on decent tire management. But damn race 2 was a shocker :redface:

Right. I have some apoligies to do. My driving in race 2 was, while unintentional, shocking to say the least. Not only did I punt @Denis Betty out of the lead in T4 on L1, I also punted @Roy Magnes off the track a few laps later. I'm really really sorry guys :(
I misjudged both your speed and your braking points. I have no excuses, other than different line choices and simple speed. In all my 20 years of online racing, I've never punted two people off the road in the same race, I'm very embarrassed. I quit on the spot after the second punt from sheer embarrasment.
Race 1 was good, capitalizing on decent tire management. But damn race 2 was a shocker :redface:
No worries, I had to just come off the gas a little in the chcane and you must have been very close. Not to worry, you waited and that's the main thing. :)

...I also punted @Roy Magnes off the track a few laps later...
It was not me you hit, I think it could be @Daniel R. :)

Really enjoyed the races with these tire-eating beasts. It gives a certain element of strategy-play with when to push and how. I was pushing @Stan heavily to get passed him early in race 2, and I got up to a 10-ish second lead, but he came back towards the end of the race, and really preassured me in the battle for 7th. He was nearly ahead of me through the donwhill chicane, but he hit the grass and spun and I could take it easy through the final few corners. Really fun battling with you, mate :)

Yeah, I was right on your bumper to set up an outbraking attempt in T5. I did not expect you to lift off in that corner :redface:
Yeh I wouldn't normally lift there but I was off line or something. At first I was a bit miffed, but I soon realised that it's not your fault and (like I said) you waited, so don't beat yourself up. These things happen. Just a shame you missed the chance to go for the win. :(

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%