rF2 BMW 2002 tii @ Toban - Thu 25 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Damn, your right, I hit the octoberfest car. Really sorry @Daniel R. :(

Hey Mate,
Nothing to worry there. It's a fun evening so everything is cool, plus, and that's the most important thing:
You applied to the Golden rule and waited!!!
I unfortunately had to wait to let other cars by (which made me feel bad bacuse you lost sooo much positions, and then you exited unfortunately (why btw?).
Maybe joining Discord next time. Yu would have here me shout "GO ON!!!" in such a situation LOL

Cheers Dan

Last edited:
I dropped out because I was too ashamed to carry on, had already punted Denis off from the lead :(

As i said , no worries, as long as you respect the golden rule, which you absolutely did, everything is fine.
I think @Denis Betty agrees with this.

I had my brake markers set a lot earlier because the plan was to safe tires as much as i can.
So next time, and this comes with time solely, just brake a bit earlier if you´re close to somebody. It´s club racing, so nothing to win for anybody, fun is focus.
If we are fair with eachother, all is fine.

Maybe you should consider joining us in discord voice chat. I tried to talk to you there, it´s a lot easier if something like this happens. And no one will be angry as hell on you, everybody had these moments before.
Actually i was looking forward to continue with you, Might have become a nice race then, battling it out!!

So don´t be ashamed or whatever, just stay fair like you did and don´t exit because of something like this!!

See you next week (PLEASE!!!)!!!

Cheers Dan

@Jack Smith you're missing out here mate, what's happening?
Any news on you actually getting an internet connection any time soon?
There must be businesses having real problems over there, surely they have to do something? Do you have 4g cell phone coverage at your house? I guess not. :(
Maybe we should send the boys round and get the telecoms company sorted out. :)

Hey Denis. No change in the internet situation ... still dropping off every 15 - 20 min. The repairmen for the tower have been laid off as the company knows that they are out the door for this area. The good news is that some of the local people have been contacted by the new company to see if they are ready to sign up for the new internet. I have not been called as yet so I am going to phone the company to get an up date but it sounds really close and I can enjoy racing again.

@Jack Smith you now have a BMW 2002 Tii with your livery ;)

View attachment 447431
View attachment 447432
View attachment 447433

Download link

To use liveries in game: (it is recommended to use the #73 car to create the skin dir)
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\BMW 2002 \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the dds files and the MAS file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
Thanks very much Yves. Hopefully my internet problem will be solved soon.

Hey Denis. No change in the internet situation ... still dropping off every 15 - 20 min. The repairmen for the tower have been laid off as the company knows that they are out the door for this area. The good news is that some of the local people have been contacted by the new company to see if they are ready to sign up for the new internet. I have not been called as yet so I am going to phone the company to get an up date but it sounds really close and I can enjoy racing again.
Do you have a telephone line? Could you not get internet down the same line?
Otherwise I guess you'd have to pay for a line to be run to your house I guess?
Expensive. :(

Last edited:
Interen
Do you have a telephone line? Could you not get internet down the same line?
Otherwise I guess you'd have to pay for a line to be run to your house I guess?
Expensive. :(

Internet not available by phone line around here. We have a phone line ...... got rid of the wall phone years ago ... it was increasing in price every few months with no special features justifying the increases so we now have cell phones.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back