Blocked from accessing Fanatec.com

I get a dns resolve error. Anyone else isn't able to access their website? I pmed them on fb more than a week ago, but they seem to deny it indirectly. A new low? I can't access support pages, driver downloads, my invoices etc'. Unacceptable.

Nah, using a proxy to access the site is plain wrong and having paid them a small fortune, I deserve access to the site whenever I need it. I really hope it isn't intentional, namely a mistake by their host provider. I can only assume they may have had attacks, which caused large bandwidth fees and are trying to combat it by blocking certain areas around the globe.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, they are back blocking it and denying me driver access. They can charge you thousands of dollars, but save a few bucks on hosting.

With this bs message:

Thanks for your note, I have forwarded it to our IT department for review. We would recommend accessing our site via a proxy. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. Regards Fanatec_Gameshop

They are in hopes you will use an unsafe proxy to input a credit card on their website. F***ing amazing.

Upvote 0
My brother ordered cslpedals. The sote 'crashed' at the last page when paying. He did not get an order confirmation. He checked with mastercard but the money seems to have gone to fanatec. What should he do best?

Upvote 0
for about 4 days fanatec.com is blocked ... I tried with other browsers I changed the net provider (UPC, RDS, mobile data) and nothing ... it does not work ..
what to do?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back