BLM Fps

Apps BLM Fps 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello friend, I wonder if there is any way to modify or delete a file so that so many parameters do not appear in the blm fps app, let me explain, what interests me is to be able to see the current fps rate, but not everything else, that is , to be able to eliminate the information of average, minimum, maximum, the graph, even the led, I wonder if there is any possibility of doing that? That is, I only want to keep the current fps number on the screen, no more information, sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you very much in advance, greetings

Hello friend, I wonder if there is any way to modify or delete a file so that so many parameters do not appear in the blm fps app, let me explain, what interests me is to be able to see the current fps rate, but not everything else, that is , to be able to eliminate the information of average, minimum, maximum, the graph, even the led, I wonder if there is any possibility of doing that? That is, I only want to keep the current fps number on the screen, no more information, sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you very much in advance, greetings
Hi,
right now the minimum info you can get is with the compact aspect:
1689934923694.png

there's no way right now to have less info without modifying the code.
I'll try to do it for you once I have some free time

Taking a quick look at the app I found out I had modified it one year ago adding two bigger UI sizes. I can publish it should someone be interested

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.