BLM Fps

Apps BLM Fps 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Blamer submitted a new resource:

BLM Fps - app, BLM, FPS, statistics, Assetto Corsa

• ver. 1.0
Hey,
after latest update to BLM Lights - where I introduced the new compact FPS User Interface - I thought it would have been nice to have it as a stand-alone app, so that people could use it alone or together with, let's say, the compact BLM Lights app.

So here it is: BLM Fps
This app will allow you to monitor the FPS statistics, providing you with:
  • current FPS
  • minimum FPS
  • maximum FPS
  • average...

Read more about this resource...

Seems to cause a crash on my end .. I had to disable the app.

Code:
CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x300-0x1
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 000000001E0BB604)
000000001E0BB604 (python33): (filename not available): PyTraceBack_Print
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\pythoninterface.cpp (340): PythonInterface::printErr
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (261): Game::update
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (112): Game::onIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF8F89E3034)
00007FF8F89E3034 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF8FAF41461)
00007FF8FAF41461 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

Blamer updated BLM Fps with a new update entry:

FPS statistics app for Assetto Corsa

• ver. 1.0
Hey,
after latest update to BLM Lights - where I introduced the new compact FPS User Interface - I thought it would have been nice to have it as a stand-alone app, so that people could use it alone or together with, let's say, the compact BLM Lights app.

So here it is: BLM Fps
This app will allow you to monitor the FPS statistics, providing you with:
  • current FPS
  • minimum FPS
  • maximum FPS
  • average...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @elvis feet,
sorry for the problem. I've fixed it, there was a typo in the settings creation (I was creating the parameter of the default user interface of the BLM Lights app :rolleyes:) that made the app crash if not opening the CM settings

Let me know if it works now

DELETE PREVIOUS SETTINGS (apps\python\BLMFps\settings\settings.ini) IF YOU INSTALLED 1.0 BEFORE

resizable UI, warning colors

• ver. 1.1
    • Added resizable User Iterface
    • Added FPS warning colors
blm-fps-settings.png

Now you can choose the UI size (it resizes both the compact and the extended UI).
You got four options: Small, Medium [default], Large, Huge
blm-fps-sizes.png

You can also set below which fps the current FPS label...

Hi Blamer,
Thanks for the update, the font sizes are good now, I have it on the large setting, but also good to have the huge setting if I ever get a Pimax 5k+.

The colours arent quite working for me though, unless I misunderstand how to set them,

I put yellow on 50fps, orange on 75fps and red on 30 fps. But at 45 fps it is orange? should be yellow?
I tried another setting, yellow 50fps, orange 20fps (basically disabling it), red 30fps, but now at 45 fps it is green?

Cheers,
Divxmaster

@divxmaster
Lower is red (worst fps), middle orange then yellow. The rest is green
So f.i. 30 red (all values below 30 will be red), 50 orange (all values between 30 and 50 will be orange), 75 yellow (between 50 and 75).
Higher than 75 will be green

• Deleted member 197115

CM automatically downloaded update for this app today and I was already on 1.2. How does it work and what are the changes?

CM automatically downloaded update for this app today and I was already on 1.2. How does it work and what are the changes?
Ooops, you're right! I updated it via CM (1.2.4) but not here, I'm doing it tomorrow

What's changed:
  • adjusted fps position (a few pixels but it was making me nervous seeing it unaligned...)
  • visibility per display (you can now set the app's visibility for each desktop - or how they're called)

Do you know you can set the colors of the the FPS label depending on the FPS value?
I'm using an Oculus Quest now (72 hz) and I set it that is green above 70fps, yellow from 52 to 69 fps, orange from 37 to 51fps and red below 37fps. This way I know if/when/where Oculus ASW is kicking in
1590441026843.png

adjusted fps label position, visibility per display

Someone could have already got this update through Content Manager, I forgot to update the app here too.

What's changed:
  • adjusted fps label position (a few pixels but it was making me nervous seeing it unaligned...)
  • visibility per display (you can now set the app's visibility for each desktop/desktop/panel... or however these are called View attachment 376494)

Maybe someone doesn't know it (it's been available since forever I think) but you can set the...

Added delay for MIN, MAX, AVG fps calculation

So, after a looong time I'm finally back to AC.
Since I use it in VR, for me is very important to see current, average and min FPS.

It happens that in the very first seconds AC starts there are (mainly low) peaks that affect the stats, so I introduced a delay to when the app starts calculating and saving MIN, MAX, and AVG FPS (not because I'm too lazy to push the reset button, it's just annoying using a mouse in VR).

Default is set to 5 seconds, but can be changed through CM settings...

Reset stats when entering pause menu

• Now the app resets MIN, MAX and AVG fps when entering pause menu (when leaving it, it restarts calculating them after the given delay)
  • 1.3.1 (Previous update)
    • It happens that in the very first seconds AC starts there are (mainly low) peaks that affect the stats, so I introduced a delay to when the app starts calculating and saving MIN, MAX, and AVG FPS (not because I'm too lazy to push the reset button...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back