ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Friday 19th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Not a bad first race for me tbh. Made up some places on the opening lap thanks to some people finding the gravel early on. Had a few spins here and there which set me back a bit but P8 to P5 in my first online race is a job well done in my books. Did see a BMW punt a guy off behind me fairly early on and he didn't slow down to give the place back either so I'm sure there is room for improvement in the respect between some drivers but all around I found it enjoyable.

Well, I suppose that was me who got rammed out :( I asked him in TS to give the position back.. Will probably make an incident report this time.

Well, it was an enjoyable race for me in server #2, after all. I qualified P5, and I went to the back of the pack because I went offtrack to avoid an accident that happened before me. Then started picking up, but sadly I was punted from behind on the hairpin. After that I kept on and eventually I reached @marek2209 and we had a nice fight. I pressured him as much as I could, but he didnt even sweat, not a single mistake, and it was impossible to pass him without a blatand divebomb (something I really hate). In the last lap I tried a desperate move but I lost it and ended losing another position. Even so, I got +3 SA just in that fight, so I'm happy :)

Yeah man, it was a very nice and fair fight! to be honest, I was sweating like hell :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back