ACC Blancpain GT Sprint @ Barcelona - Sunday 23rd February 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Thanks everyone for racing tonight! First one could have been better as I messed up my tyres and brake ducts and had overheating brakes and 30+ pressures :rolleyes: Sorry for complaining in chat @Pjj, felt like harsh move to the inside when I was already full on brakes and had to go off track but could have been more patient as well.
Great battle in second race with @Enzo Fazzi, also thanks to a fly that decided to buzz around my eyes in the mid of the race making me loose my hard fought for 3 second lead. There's a first for everything.

20200223233021_1.jpg

20200223232450_1.jpg

Was good fun. Sorry Han for cutting across you in first race. Looked at replay and it was a bit of a drive bomb.
Then never pressed drive in 2nd race and had to start from the pits.
Not sure I had a great setup either.
But ACC is really good from first impressions.

Some great racing tonight. A very lucky 2nd in R1 benefiting from a few issues up front. 2nd race 1st lap disaster put me down to 8th but managed to claw back to 4th. Really good close stuff tonight with @eSEA One as always!!

My rim disconnected in race 2 when I was back within a second of @Michael Rudolf, couldn't downshift during braking for T5, went wide. When the wheel reconnected about a second later, it messed up one of the rotaries and I was then running with 75% brake bias (My setup had 59%). So I had no turn-in and two laps later I had no front brakes either. Both races were good fun though!

Maybe it's an idea to only do 1 ACC race per week to boost sign ups a bit? 2 races per week when there are only a couple of tracks to choose from may get boring quickly.

Maybe it's an idea to only do 1 ACC race per week to boost sign ups a bit? 2 races per week when there are only a couple of tracks to choose from may get boring quickly.
The problem with that is that not everybody is available on that one day. I'd be in favor as I am in busy times but it's not that easy

Thanks everyone for racing tonight! First one could have been better as I messed up my tyres and brake ducts and had overheating brakes and 30+ pressures :rolleyes: Sorry for complaining in chat @Pjj, felt like harsh move to the inside when I was already full on brakes and had to go off track but could have been more patient as well.
Great battle in second race with @Enzo Fazzi, also thanks to a fly that decided to buzz around my eyes in the mid of the race making me loose my hard fought for 3 second lead. There's a first for everything.

View attachment 351731
View attachment 351732
No worries brother. I knew you were to far back to make a five bomb pass. I then saw your issue with you brake application point and (selfishly speaking) steered clear.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back