ACC Blancpain GT @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thursday 12th December 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
20191212233014_1.jpg

20191212233914_1.jpg

20191212234554_1.jpg

20191212235115_1.jpg

20191212235254_1.jpg

always struggle of this track cant get to grips with it spinning out 5 times was enough for me to just go sit in the pits..think the formation laps needs to be talked about again you spend your 15 minutes to secure a place and then on the formation lap some guy thats meant to start a place behind you takes your position and then got ran off the track 3 times and i nearly took someone else out in the process trying to get my position back before the start even said it on ts and by the time the race started me temper was through the roof just wanted to take hit out of the race with a punt that would end the 2 of our races but luckily i decided not to

TBH, I don't see any benefit in the full unrestricted warm up lap. You can't get enough heat in the tyres, people who aren't used to it tend to mess it up, it's too easy to jump a slot and you can warm up brakes easily on the short controlled start.

It's nice for realism, but that's about it.

always struggle of this track cant get to grips with it spinning out 5 times was enough for me to just go sit in the pits..think the formation laps needs to be talked about again you spend your 15 minutes to secure a place and then on the formation lap some guy thats meant to start a place behind you takes your position and then got ran off the track 3 times and i nearly took someone else out in the process trying to get my position back before the start even said it on ts and by the time the race started me temper was through the roof just wanted to take hit out of the race with a punt that would end the 2 of our races but luckily i decided not to
Its a tough one, its taken me a few races on single player to also get the hang of it, especially when you touch the curbs in the wet, (still spun twice, Stavelot & 2nd Bruxelles). I also find that depending on the set up the rear kicks out a lot on certain corners, its finding that fine line of not turning in too much and not turning in enough to get you through. My worst track for spins is the race sunday... oh Joy!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back