Blancpain GT Series Asia 2018 Full Skin Pack

Skins Blancpain GT Series Asia 2018 Full Skin Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
enkay74 submitted a new resource:

Blancpain GT Series Asia 2018 Full Skin Pack - 20 Skins for the 2018 Blancpain GT Asia GT3 Field

I thought I would package up all of my 2018 Blancpain Asia skin packs into one download for convenience. I also added the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 skin (DL instructions in the readme file) which almost completes the 2018 lineup. Only car missing is the NSX GT3 which we need some talented modder to create!

View attachment 248688

View attachment 248687

View attachment 248680 View attachment 248681 View attachment 248682...

Read more about this resource...

I would like to make a different Aston Martin so thanks for the link.

The McLaren & M6 weren’t entered at Sepang and aren’t currently run by any of the teams this year. I might do them separately or add them to the pack if they are entered in round 2.

Thanks for checking it out!

enkay74 updated Blancpain GT Series Asia 2018 Full Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Update 1.1 Added NSX & several Aston Martin Changes

Changes for v1.1:
View attachment 249191

NB. Car model from the NSX has a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, firstly, I want to congratulate you and thank you for this great car pack. But secondly I have one problem with it. When I install the Aston Martin and start up the game I get the message that the Aston Martin is missing the vantage-gt3.kn5 file. Any idea what could be wrong and how I can solve this problem?

Thanks in advance, because I'm fairly new to AC-modding and don't know my way around solving eventual problems.

Hello, firstly, I want to congratulate you and thank you for this great car pack. But secondly I have one problem with it. When I install the Aston Martin and start up the game I get the message that the Aston Martin is missing the vantage-gt3.kn5 file. Any idea what could be wrong and how I can solve this problem?

Thanks in advance, because I'm fairly new to AC-modding and don't know my way around solving eventual problems.
Have you downloaded the Aston Martin car from the link in the read me file? The kn5 (and other files) are not included in my skinpack and need to be downloaded separately like the NSX.

Hi @enkay74
I made some little work on the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 myself, because I think it was way to fast compared to the GTE version (URD).
I changed the rpm limiter to 7000 (since I read the GTE have red limiter at around 8000rpm) and the upshift to 6500rpm and I changed the tyres. Gear ratios closest to the real GT3 ratios I managed to find online and also rpm leds now have the correct glowing colours. I left your engine sound.
GT3 version:
Race power approx:500 hp at 6500 rpm
Max. torque approx:600 Nm at 5500 rpm

Could you give it a try and tell me what do you think? I can't use the steering wheel now, so I can only use the joypad. Therefore I modified the tyres, since the one you used were too much slippery compared to other GT3 cars.
DOWNLOAD LINK

Hi @enkay74
I made some little work on the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 myself, because I think it was way to fast compared to the GTE version (URD).
I changed the rpm limiter to 7000 (since I read the GTE have red limiter at around 8000rpm) and the upshift to 6500rpm and I changed the tyres. Gear ratios closest to the real GT3 ratios I managed to find online and also rpm leds now have the correct glowing colours. I left your engine sound.
GT3 version:
Race power approx:500 hp at 6500 rpm
Max. torque approx:600 Nm at 5500 rpm

Could you give it a try and tell me what do you think? I can't use the steering wheel now, so I can only use the joypad. Therefore I modified the tyres, since the one you used were too much slippery compared to other GT3 cars.
DOWNLOAD LINK
I'll give this one a try to see the difference, to tell you the truth I don't really drive the Aston it was just there to finish the AI field but I will give it a go. The tyres I used were from the Kunos Lamborghini Huracan GT3 so they should have been a perfect match for the stock GT3 content???

@enkay74
__CM_SOURCE_ID=ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3

Also mine :D
I changed the width and radius by the way, trying to be close to the real car (so I guess).
Try and see what happens. I hate not being able to use my old steering wheel anymore.

I know, I downloaded the Aston Martin car from the link you put in the read me file
The only other thing I could suggest is to delete the Aston folder, re-download, unzip and put into cars folder then put my modded files on top overwriting. I don't have the same problem at my end I'm afraid. This is what your Aston folder should look like with the KN5
at the bottom. Hope this is of some help....

upload_2018-5-7_10-51-59.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back