ACC Blancpain GT @ Rainy Nürburgring - Sunday 23rd June 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I think its mainly because about 3 ACC leagues have started. So most people have flocked over to them as a more attractive option (we all like competition after all).
btw, the race server is saying hungaroring still?? Practice server is fine though!

I think its mainly because about 3 ACC leagues have started. So most people have flocked over to them as a more attractive option (we all like competition after all).
btw, the race server is saying hungaroring still?? Practice server is fine though!
Yeah, I always open the race server 30 mins prior to the event

Well much better than expected. Not talking about me, but the VR performance currently up to 60FPS. Still hard to see through compared to a monitor, though.

My FFB settings are quite different 100 gain, min force 3, dynamic damping 200 and road effects at 60, so when I got a puncture 3 laps to the end I really struggled to hold the stallion and turn it in the right direction.

ACC is a masterpiece.

Thx for hosting!

Right, Sign me up! Someone on here has very kindly (although they really shouldn't!) bought me premium. So thankyou whoever you are, I owe you one.

@Jimlaad43 @Nasos Charalampou @Mitja Bonca @Jorge Villar @RasmusP @Eckhart von Glan @Max Melamed @ears @ZeroRisk
You guys all mentioned an interest in the "wet/night club races" thread. So get signed up :p:thumbsup:
Oh man I would have loved to. But I currently have two issues...
1.) Both my Fanatec rims have issues and I'm in the process of repairing them
2.) This is Sunday night for you guys but for me in Malaysia it would mean getting up at 3am and race on a work day...

Hopefully be up for some races soon, but can usually only race weekends

The track was reset between practice and quali, so it started dry and basically everything was over after the first timed lap because of the track evolution. I don't know if it is a game issue or a server setting.

Then during the race, I felt the grip improved a lot after 4-5 laps. I don't know if it was due to the weather settings or to some tyres magic.

The track was reset between practice and quali, so it started dry and basically everything was over after the first timed lap because of the track evolution. I don't know if it is a game issue or a server setting.

Then during the race, I felt the grip improved a lot after 4-5 laps. I don't know if it was due to the weather settings or to some tyres magic.
Well server side all I can set is 0.0 to 1.0 for rain. So that is a game thing. Maybe the improving grip was that we all were driving at the same time, I don't know haha

. Maybe the improving grip was that we all were driving at the same time, I don't know haha

I think you may be onto something there, it may have just cleared the line up a little.
I really enjoyed the race, though a couple of silly mistakes put me out of contention for the win. Then due to my poor circulation I'd lost all feeling in my feet, the last 5 or 6 laps was done by looking at the brake/throttle bars to see how much I was using each, had a big off on the back straight which wrecked the car and meant I had to crawl home, but had a great time nonetheless!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back