• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Blancpain GT @ Rainy Nürburgring - Sunday 23rd June 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Ricoow, Jun 18, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 23-06-19
  1. robt100

robt100
    Premium

Ratings:
    +135
    Well im gonna be there. so even if everyone else goes you can have a nice 1 on 1 battle!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ricoow

Ricoow
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,333
    I'll be there as well ;) 8 cars isn't much but last event showed that the event can still be great fun :)

3. robt100

robt100
    Premium

Ratings:
    +135
    I think its mainly because about 3 ACC leagues have started. So most people have flocked over to them as a more attractive option (we all like competition after all).
    btw, the race server is saying hungaroring still?? Practice server is fine though!

4. Ricoow

Ricoow

Ratings:
    +1,333
    Yeah, I always open the race server 30 mins prior to the event

5. rikirk

rikirk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +249
    May I join¿

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ricoow

Ricoow

Ratings:
    +1,333
    Yes yes yes, very welcome

7. rikirk

rikirk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +249
    Well much better than expected. Not talking about me, but the VR performance currently up to 60FPS. Still hard to see through compared to a monitor, though.

My FFB settings are quite different 100 gain, min force 3, dynamic damping 200 and road effects at 60, so when I got a puncture 3 laps to the end I really struggled to hold the stallion and turn it in the right direction.

ACC is a masterpiece.

Thx for hosting!

8. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +836
    Oh man I would have loved to. But I currently have two issues...
    1.) Both my Fanatec rims have issues and I'm in the process of repairing them
    2.) This is Sunday night for you guys but for me in Malaysia it would mean getting up at 3am and race on a work day...

Hopefully be up for some races soon, but can usually only race weekends

9. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu

Ratings:
    +1,095
    The track was reset between practice and quali, so it started dry and basically everything was over after the first timed lap because of the track evolution. I don't know if it is a game issue or a server setting.

Then during the race, I felt the grip improved a lot after 4-5 laps. I don't know if it was due to the weather settings or to some tyres magic.

10. Ricoow

Ricoow

Ratings:
    +1,333
    Well server side all I can set is 0.0 to 1.0 for rain. So that is a game thing. Maybe the improving grip was that we all were driving at the same time, I don't know haha

11. robt100

robt100
    Premium

Ratings:
    +135
    I think you may be onto something there, it may have just cleared the line up a little.
    I really enjoyed the race, though a couple of silly mistakes put me out of contention for the win. Then due to my poor circulation I'd lost all feeling in my feet, the last 5 or 6 laps was done by looking at the brake/throttle bars to see how much I was using each, had a big off on the back straight which wrecked the car and meant I had to crawl home, but had a great time nonetheless!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.