ACC Blancpain GT @ Nurburgring - Sunday 12th January 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Sorry, had to give up as I was going to be sick with framerates being really low and unstable with VR.

Shame as there was good amount of drivers and would have been fun. Have a good race all.

Thanks everyone for attending! Pretty bad race for me :cry: Surprised I ended up on pole with a not ideal lap. Threw the lead away in lap three with a totally dumb mistake. Sorry for affecting you as well @Geof, spun and ended up at the most dangerous place :( in Schumacher S. Also sorry to @carlsenth, I absolutely did not see you coming there at the same incident, great move avoiding me. Have to check my mirror settings, you appeared out of nowhere. At least I had good battle with @Patrick Wright, good defending mostly, a bit hard at times ;)

@Michael Rudolf , don't worry, It happens. Let's blame the stewards, slow with yellows... and I could have done a better job on this one.
I had a great event, thx all!
See you next.

No worries @Michael Rudolf :) I somehow didn't end up in the guardrail, so it's all good.

And @Skinny712 (I believe it was you who asked me about the formation lap. I guess you were driving the Audi?) Not sure if you saw my response in the chat, but i did genuinely believe that was supposed to drive in front of you, and that you tried to gain a position in the formation lap. The delayed position overview didn't help either, as it told me that i was in the correct position when i was in front of you.

Great Race @eSEA One - those few laps were close and clean. Thanks all first race with you all and although at the arse end in 12th really enjoyed it
Thanks for the race, my first 1hr race. The few I had before were open online races with a few weckers spoiling the experience. To days race was great no first corner mess.
I will be back.

No worries @Michael Rudolf :) I somehow didn't end up in the guardrail, so it's all good.

And @Skinny712 (I believe it was you who asked me about the formation lap. I guess you were driving the Audi?) Not sure if you saw my response in the chat, but i did genuinely believe that was supposed to drive in front of you, and that you tried to gain a position in the formation lap. The delayed position overview didn't help either, as it told me that i was in the correct position when i was in front of you.
no hassle man but i qualified 7th and you were 8th thats why i was on the inside of the track for t1 in double file with you but look no harm done no contact made between us

@Skinny712 @pgreenwo All I wanted to do was have a clean race and finnish thinking it would be easy at the back without too many others to worry about other than the possibility of being blue flagged and lapped . But then having you guys to battle with changed the simplistic original Idea. Thanks that was some great racing with you.

That race could not finish quick enough for me.

Bottled my quali with only 1 valid lap (1.59.x). Was 1.6 sec up on my best lap on 2 occasions when I explored the track limits. I'm still getting to grips with the Merc. Should have just sticked with the Porsche.

Starting the race on cold tires was also an interesting experience. :D
The first couple of laps I moved up a couple of place thanks to some people having incidents. Unfortunately, I still thought we had to do a mandatory stop (so I only fuelled up for half the race). :speechless: Which meant that after the stop I was dead last. Pace was okay-ish during the race, I managed a 1.57.5, but I was in no man's land for the entire race.

Thanks @Ricoow for organizing!

Had I fairly good race after i terrible quali where i just couldn't get a decent first sector. i managed to make my way from 5th to 4th and then inherited 2nd after @Michael Rudolf spun and so did @Geof . then managed to catch up with first and overtook him. then lost the lead after making a mistake at the Schumacher S and falling of the track.

Managed to overtake @Dennis Manke for the lead on the penultimate lap after he made a mistake and then got hit up the backside and lost the lead. Then dropped to 3rd almost got back to second but tangled again with a driver and dropped to 4th. so had a fairly awful last 2 laps which just ruined a really good battle that i was having with @Dennis Manke . Hopefully ill do slightly better next time but very disappointing end to the race.

Had I fairly good race after i terrible quali where i just couldn't get a decent first sector. i managed to make my way from 5th to 4th and then inherited 2nd after @Michael Rudolf spun and so did @Geof . then managed to catch up with first and overtook him. then lost the lead after making a mistake at the Schumacher S and falling of the track.

Managed to overtake @Dennis Manke for the lead on the penultimate lap after he made a mistake and then got hit up the backside and lost the lead. Then dropped to 3rd almost got back to second but tangled again with a driver and dropped to 4th. so had a fairly awful last 2 laps which just ruined a really good battle that i was having with @Dennis Manke . Hopefully ill do slightly better next time but very disappointing end to the race.
Im very sorry about this Situation in the last corner. I made a little mistake miss the apex for the next corner. But then the radar and my crew chief say to me that the right side is clear. So i moved a bit back to the apex to get slipstream. But the weird thing is that i dont feel anything in my ffb that i hit you and my crew chief say to me that the right side is clear. Maybe a Netcode problem. Again very sry about that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back